It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City: Another Wright- Phillips?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Manchester City have offered new contracts to defender Stephen Jordan and highly-rated striker Bradley Wright-Phillips.

Jordan only has seven months left on his current deal after being handed a one-year contract in the summer.

The 22-year-old (pictured) - a product of City's own youth system - has since progressed into the first team and performed admirably - notably in the goalless draw at Old Trafford earlier in the season.

Wright-Phillips has also broken into the first team picture this season and hopes are high he can match his brother Shaun's recent achievements.

City boss Kevin Keegan is now hopeful both his prized youngsters will pledge their futures to the club.

Skysports

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
seems to run in the family with the wrights. a contract would be the best bet instead of losing him for the cheap. am sure there is potential.

has he got the pace of his brother?

TRD

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You know what, i didn't even know he was at Man City. He must be good, i don't even know what position he plays at.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
me neither lol. it says hes a striker and he came on as a sub against man utd

to throw him into that kind of match suggets he must be looking pretty good

TRD

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yea i guess he must be good, with a brother like Shaun and a ol man like Ian.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
young striker bradley wright philips has signed a new contract stating there was never any doubt

"There was never any question of me wanting to go anywhere else even if I was wanted by another club," Wright-Phillips told the club's website.

"I don't want to go anywhere else. This contract gives me more time to progress, and that is very important.

"Shaun had no input into my decision to stay - because while I do listen to his advice and it is good him being here, I didn't take any advice from anyone.

"I was always going to stay."

link

TRD

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how he does when he is in the team full time.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i think we should look into the rest of his family lol. and sign any other brothers or cousins they may have

new topics

top topics

join