It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City: Shaun Wright Philips To stay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
keegan warns clubs from trying to get one of his star players

Manchester City boss Kevin Keegan has warned off any interested parties in Shaun Wright-Phillips.

The England international has established himself as one of the most sought after players in The Premiership after an impressive last few seasons with City.

link

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
the man city chairman says a sale is unlikely as the fans would go mad

"The only people that are asking about Shaun Wright-Phillips' transfer is the media," Wardle told Sky Sports News.

"As far as I'm concerned he's a Manchester City player and will remain a Manchester City player.

"He came from the Academy, he is the heart and soul of Manchester City. I think he's got Manchester City in his heart.

"We're not looking to do anything with Shaun Wright-Phillips. I think the fans would lynch us.

"There's always that kind of thing around (speculation). Okay, if it got to something really stupid we might have to look.

"But what we are not doing is looking and what we have also got to emphasise is that no one's come in for him."

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
wright phillips has came out and said he just wants to concentrate on man city

"I'm playing for Manchester City at the moment and that's my main priority. I'm playing well for City and scoring goals."

Wright-Phillips penned a four-year deal with City at the start of the season, but is keen to dispel fears he could leave by signing a fresh contract.

"There's my intention straight away," he added on whether putting pen-to-paper on a new deal at City is at the forefront of his mind.

"Like people say, football's a funny old game. All I want to do is play for City and whatever happens, happens really."

TRD

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Damm right the fans would go mad, but how long can they keep hold of him> Anelka already wants a move and the big clubs will no doubt come in for Wright- Phillips. They are talking figures of around 25 million for him....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join