It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City: Wanchope for Malaga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i was suprised at hearing this one

Malaga have agreed a deal to sign Manchester City striker Paulo Wanchope subject to a medical.

The two clubs are understood to have concurred on terms and the player will now fly to Spain on Wednesday to put the final touches to the deal.

link

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i think if am right malaga have signed a few players this summer, adding amoruso from dortmund was a good deal and for free too. remember he banged in loads and loads for parma and udinese. i liked watching wanchope, a skillfull player, i think with him going it looks odds on that anelka will be staying

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wanchop is one of them awkard strikers to defend against and he has done pretty good wherever he has been. I guess with the other strikers at the club he is surplas to requirements and they will save a few quid with him off the wage bill.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
wanchope is off, for a mere 500k i think its pretty cheap cos he a alrtie player

Paulo Wanchope has ended his association with Manchester City after completing a £500,000 move to Malaga.

The unpredictable Costa Rica international enjoyed seven years in England after originally joining Derby County in their Premiership days.

link

TRD

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah that does seem to be cheap but i guess he was on a big wage at Man C....

new topics

top topics

join