It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So a friend and I were going out to my house to pick up a movie I left there because I was staying at his place that night. We left my house at 6-7 and started heading to his place.

I live out in the boondocks so nothing really ever happens, barely any aircraft fly over and its just away from the city (Clarksville, TN). I know Fort Campbell is close but like I said theres never really and light or planes or anything and these weren't going towards Fort Campbell.

So we were driving to his house and saw a bunch of lights that looked like they were under a big awkward looking diamond. At first I thought it was a B-2 but the shape just wasen't right, it was a lot bigger, and it was wider.

It was just hovering there in the sky and then all the lights but 3 turned off and it started picking up speed really fast.

We kept driving and saw 2 more about half a mile away from the first. One of them was flying alittle behind the other and they had their lights off. The one in front took off pretty fast but the one behind just kept going slowly until we couldnt see it anymore once it went past some trees.

I don't really know what it is and I haven't really seen in like 7 years when I was flying a kite and saw metal looking disk in the air. It was during the day though.

Anyway heres a bad vid, camera was having a hard time focusing because it was really high up.

youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is this what you saw?

Photo

I am kidding of course, but as far as it goes, if you cant identify it, it is truly a mystery, as there isnt any known evidence of what it was you actually saw.

Your guess is as good, if not better than, our own would be.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Guess in the vid you can only see 1 light, so I screenshotted it and made it bright and stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yes, that makes it much clearer at what I was supposed to be seeing! Now instead of no evidence you have SOMETHING and that is more than some have.

That is nothing I recognize.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If you can't identify it, then yes, it's a UFO.
Does that mean it's an ET craft....??? No.

A thought here, is it possible the craft (whatever it was) angled up, and this obscured some of the visible lights (vs. them shutting off)?

Obviously, many will draw the conclusion that this sighting (assuming you are being genuine) is very similar to the common "black triangle" craft often reported. You may want to search on "black triangle" or "TR-38" for some interesting stuff. This kind of sighting may or may not be linked to a new (undisclosed) stealth plane, who knows? Or, it could have been seeing a normal plane but at a strange angle.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Can't say there was a weird angle because I was directly under the first one we saw. I mean, we parked, got out and look straight up and it was there with all lights on hovering, then they go off and *woosh*.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To give some more details...

Any estimates on size? (compare to known aircraft...you mentioned bigger than a B-2...have you seen one to compare, or approximating...and how much bigger?)

Could you tell the color of the object? or was it too dark?

What color were the lights? were all the same color?

You drew what appear to be vents or bays on your drawing...can you elaborate on what these looked like?

Was there any sound at all?

How high did it appear to be? (granted, this is a difficult estimate for anyone, even those used to doing so).

Have you considered filing a report with any recognized agencies like NUFORC, or calling Fort Campbell to see if anything was in the area?

Unfortunately, my work monitor is dark as hell, so I'll have to check out the pic and vid later.

Thanks in advance....

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can't really estimate size or height.

All lights were same color, yellow.

The vents you're talking about were actually lights.

The sound was just a dull roar.

Oh and I didn't call anyone because I'm not really keen on all of that.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by Crispy]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers...

Doesn't help me much, lol, but may give enough info for someone else to join in. Can't wait to check out the pic and vid on a monitor that works....

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well I reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center.

I'd contact Fort Campbell but I don't really know how I would go about doing that.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I guess in that picture you can't tell the angle of the lights, but if you look at the diagram I made it shows the angle pretty well.

Blame it on the shaky cam

top topics

join