It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Liverpool in for Zenden?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Boudewijn Zenden's father has revealed that Liverpool have approached Middlesbrough about their midfield star. The former Chelsea man is out of contract in the summer, and Boro boss Steve McClaren had been confident of keeping hold of the 28-year-old after he proved to be a revelation in the centre of midfield.

However his Riverside future is now in some doubt after Pierre Zenden, the player's father and agent, confirmed that Reds boss Rafa Benitez has enquired about his situation.

LINK

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He played well last season and i guess it wouldn't be a bad move.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i think hes a decent player and has a good repuation.

would certainly add width to liverpools midfield

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Would be a good signing, but i don't think they will sign him. They are looking at bigger fish than him..

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmm, a possible signing but not a first choice signing, BUt he is a good player, wouldnt suprise me that 1

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Maybe a good squad signing, but I don't want a squad player on 50+ grand a week.

I'd say he's not exactly of the proven class we're looking for, but if Rafa can get the best out of the crap Houllier left behind then he could probably turn this guy into Zidane.

In Rafa we trust!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
we compleated the transfer of bolo zenden. i think this will be a great signing for us as he can play in 3 different positions, left wing,center mid and upfront if needed..

TRD

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
He played great for Boro' last season and its a good signing. Should add a bit more attack in midfield. But whats happening with Gerrard?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hey whats happened to Zenden?

i noticed Kewell has been getting games and i aint seen Zenden for ages, it sounds like hes failed to equal expectations

new topics

top topics

join