It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Hargreaves - wanting liverpool move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Bayern Munich midfielder Owen Hargreaves concedes that he would be interested in a move to Liverpool if Rafa Benitez came calling.

The Canada-born England international has hinted this season that a switch to The Premiership is in his sights - with Liverpool thought to be leading the chase for his signature.

Hargreaves, 24-years-old, has enjoyed regular football at the German giants but with one eye on impressing Sven Goran Eriksson, a move to England is clearly an enticing option.

link

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
at the moment, do liverpool really need him? i could maybe see a player exchange going on with hamann for him but thats about it.

would he get into the team at liverpool?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Has Liverpool said they want him? I don't think they have and he is just hoping. From what i have seen of him the last year i wouldn't want him.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
last summer, werent it spurs who wanted him so he said? when he first came on the scene i liked him, he was good at bayern but now, i guess hes still alright but he aint as good i dont reckon

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I doubt anyone at Liverpool wants him, although he's probably trying to manufacture a move for himself. I just can't see it, I know I don't really want him here...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hargreaves won't get a move to Liverpool, he isn't good enough, or hasn't shown he is good enough. He has set his sights high and more than likely Bolton, Everton, Middlesborough or Birmingham might be more realistic..

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i think in the england top, he has peformed way under par!i think thats why i think he stinks.

bayern aint as good as they where under hitzfield when he had them virtually unbeatable

maybe he aint part of that new mans plans and wants out, might feel playing in england will help him play for england.

but i think liverpoo....nah.. no chance, but like you said man, teams like everton, birmingham i think yer, it could happen

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Bayern aint happy bunnies

Bayern Munich have unleashed a scathing rebuke at Owen Hargreaves after he talked up a possible move to Liverpool.

Hargreaves admitted an interest in moving to Liverpool earlier this month and that has followed on from constant speculation linking the England international with a move to The Premiership.

Now Bayern's hierarchy have snapped and their leading duo Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness have both warned him about his future comments after telling him to realise who his current contract is with.

link

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Liverpool won't want him.. He will have to show much better form than he has done to get a move to a big Prem club, so untill then he will be staying where he is.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Does anyone even know what his proper position is?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hehe.. yer, he is a bit of a wild horse and roams in different positions

i think the best i seen him play was for Hitzfield, the season man utd won the champions league and i think Hargreaves was in the centre of midfield

new topics

top topics

join