It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Benitez - we are better than everton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Rafa Benitez is still confident Liverpool can beat Everton to fourth place in The Premiership, insisting that his side are better than their Merseyside rivals.

Benitez has had a mixed first season in charge at Anfield so far, with his side showing some signs of promise but struggling for consistent form.

The Spaniard has had some major injury problems to contend with, but still believes his men can qualify for next season's UEFA Champions League by pipping Everton to fourth place in the table.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Liverpool are starting to look better and yeah they have a chance to get in front of Everton. If Liverpool had all there players fit they would have done so much better. I hope they manage to hold on to Gerrard...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i think as liverpool lost gerrard, and alonso, it affected them. as they are two top midfieldfers.

its been alot of change for them too, i think liverpool have more potential, and if they achive it, they will take over them.

but its not to discredit everton, they have done really well and are a hard team to beat

new topics

join