It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Dudek = Tit!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
...and that's all I have to say on the matter.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i heard it was his blunder that cost them the game and goal. was it one of the worst ever?

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm going to look forward to seeing this later on the premiership!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There are no words to describe it, he fell like a crippled old woman, absolutely no effort to get the ball at all. NO F@#KING KEEPER should be beat on their near post from 25 yards!!! The guy is a liability, I've had it in for him for a long time.

He's the twat that gifted them two goals at Anfield last season as well, I'm sure he's a f@#king mercenary.

F@#k Dudek! I sweat everytime a cross comes in or someone passes back to him (which incidentally he nearly ballsed up as well today)

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Although Dudek made the mistake, what about your strikers who couldn't score? What about the rest of the team?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We were kicking their asses until his howler, after that heads dropped and I don't blame them. United closed shop after that, stick 10 men behind the ball for the rest of the game. We tried harder in the second half but believe or not after the sending off it was even harder as they had no intention of sending anyone into our half.

All of it was that result of tit...sorry Dudek...no tit!

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Liverpool keeper Jerzy Dudek believes he was 'unlucky' not to save Wayne Rooney's shot at the weekend. The Poland international appeared to gift the Manchester United striker the game-winning goal after allowing his shot to go under his hands. However, Dudek claims the shot swerved late in the air leaving him with little chance of preventing the visitors from taking the lead.

"The ball was swerving a bit, and it was unlucky for me because it was his first shot on goal. I was concentrating on trying to parry it to the side," explained Dudek to the Daily Post.

"I had a good view of it. I don't know what happened, but I believe it moved at the end.

"I think I was very unlucky, and when you concede a goal like that you can say you had much more to do than you did.

"I think with a bit of luck, perhaps I should have kept it out. But the ball moved, and I couldn't do anything about that."

Skysports

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
do you reckon he will get droped for kirkland if hes availabe?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Kirkland's injured AGAIN for 3 months, so no surprise there.

Dudek saying he was unlucky just makes me want to slap him, it's insulting to the fans and he's lying to himself if he truly believes that.

He DID NOT want to save that shot, which he could've easily have done. I'm sorry but I think there's something very sinister there. Two seasons ago it was unlucky, last season was a mistake, this time? I think someone should be watching his bank balance...

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah it does sound a bit sinister, maybe he was trying to get a move? Like show Arsenal and Man United that he is just as bad as their keepers!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah it does sound a bit sinister, maybe he was trying to get a move? Like show Arsenal and Man United that he is just as bad as their keepers!

LOL.

maybe he got a sign saying sign me, am worse than howard

TRD

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What you got to say about Dudek now? :smug:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
...and that's all I have to say on the matter.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Oh havent you been made to eat your own words!!!!!

Dudek in goal = Champions leauge winners!!!!!

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yeah what happened to John Nada? I would like to see what he had to say about the final and how well Dudek played.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
maybe Liverpool are still partying

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Staying a bit quiet me thinks, knocking a man while hes down is one common thing to do, but when hes a hero he will be loved again

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After that performance, he isn't even sure if he is staying at Liverpool. What a way to go out though if they do get rid of him.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
What you got to say about Dudek now? :smug:

hahaha! F@#k you!

Originally posted by rynaldo82
maybe Liverpool are still partying

haha how did you guess, that's exactly it!

Originally posted by Sir
Yeah what happened to John Nada? I would like to see what he had to say about the final and how well Dudek played.

Your wish is my command!

Everyone was EXCEPTIONAL in the CL this season, but Dudek still made the fans sweat! Yes he made exceptional saves in the final, but he also had his moments of madness that are all too common I'm afraid.

No one has ever denied that he's a great shot stopper, including me, but whenever a cross comes in or a direct shot every fans hearts end up in their mouths. This was evident in the final when twice the ball was crossed in and Dudek DROPPED the ball! Luckily Carragher and Traore were there on both occassions to clear the mess up.

Dudek's double save and his heroics in the shoot out are now the stuff of legend, but let's not forget that is was down to Liverpool legend Carragher. He accosted Dudek and said "Remember Grobbelar?!?! Do everything you can to put them off! DO IT!! DO IT!!" HAHA, classic Carragher!
and that's exactly what Dudek did do.

I will forever love Dudek for what he did in the final, but I also know he's still not good enough for Liverpool and so does Rafa. Straight after the final he still went in for a new keep Reiner, who should be with us soon, so sorry dilly and MickeyDee but one game does not prove me wrong.

Thank you Dudek we salute you, but it's time to say goodbye if we are ever to progress.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i had the opportunity to see this game on tv, i think that dudek is getting far more credit than he deserves for the double save, he made a good stop on the first shot but the forward put the second chance straight into him, he had no choice but to save that one, i think the best save that he made was in overtime, i believe it was, where he was diving to his left and reached back over his bod with his right arm and deflected the shot away

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I will admit, he looked lucky with the double save, he just chanced putting his arm out and it worked, but at the end of the day he will be remembered for the person who basically was the key man in liverpool winning the champions league

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join