It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: so how do peepz like the new system liverpool play?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
we looked good very sharp, cisse was unlucky to score. and to all those negative posters this should be a kick up their ass to see liverpool win in good fashion i was recommended to read this really good article i suggest you read it to excellent it really is. www.redandwhitekop.com...

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm not a Liverpool supporter but i was quite impressed with them the other day and i thought they could have scored more goals. It looks like they are doing ok without Owen.

BTW Welcome to Sportz..:sport-smiley-019:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hey and welcome to sports tawk, liverpool have stepped up a gear, heard baros scored a good goal the other night. and beating monaco is a good result. maybe they are starting to gel.

garcia in particular is looking good

TRD

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I saw that Baros goal it never looked like he was going to score at all. First off i thought he was going to pull the ball back across the goal mouth but he managed to get round the keeper with his right and fired it in with his left. Quite a spectacular goal....(or something like that) lol!

[Edited on 16/9/04 by TRD]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
baros proved he is a good player at euro 2004, i think the only thing about him is that he doesnt keep his head up enough, always looks down when with the ball. but he can score

maybe benitez will get the best out of him

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's been discussed that we should tipex "Pass" on the ends of Baros's boots, as he never looks up.

He's greedy as hell but a class finisher, you could tell Gerrard was getting well frustrated with him.

As for how we're playing...I guess the biggest test will come on monday. I will say this though, if we continue playing the way we have been we have nothing to fear from manure or anyone else. Alonso is class, Garcia pure magic and Josemi is such a solid defender, at steal at 2 million.
If Rafa has got it so right thus far I can't wait to see Nunez and whoever he may bring to the club in January.

It's no time to get ahead of ourselves though, the club has a long way to go and the best we can hope for is to have an extended run in the CL, stay in touch with the top teams in the Premier League and hopefully pick up one or two Cup Trophies.

[Edited on 17/9/04 by John Nada]

new topics

top topics

join