It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Diouf liverpool was a shambles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
hes launches a attack on former manager houiller,

Liverpool misfit El Hadji Diouf has launched a bitter attack on The Reds and former manager Gerard Houllier.

The African ace flopped after his £10 million move to Anfield, and he has joined Premiership rivals Bolton on loan for the season.

Diouf has launched a scathing attack on the Anfield squad, saying that there was a distinct lack of unity among the players.

link

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What respect do you expect to recieve, when you totally disrespect the fans that pay to watch quality matches?

Diouf did this during Senegals 1 - 0 victory over France in SK/JP'02 group match, when he dived in the French Penalty Box. He also repeated this act during his time at Liverpool. Cheating is not the way to win football matches. No one likes a player that over-reacts. The bottom line is the premiership is more respectable than the world cup, in that referees are conditioned to notice diving, and the team accused of the act is severely penalised.

To put things into perspective during SK/JP'02 Rivaldo lost his chance at player of the year when he got knocked down from a Turkish corner kick. Now that rests at the back of my mind as the dumbest thing a player can do. Even though the ref awarded a free kick, FIFA officials later fined Rivaldo for his dramatic actions.

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wasn't it Diouf who spat at the fans and got in trouble for it?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
yip, he spat at a celtic fan, i think he was getting rude guesters and thats what he did. although, remember carragher once threw a coin at the fans

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ah i thought he did....

Yeah and Alan Smith threw that bottle into the crowd last season.

The most famous one has to be Cantona's flying karate kick on the fan lol!!

top topics

join