It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Traore for everton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE
Skysports.com can reveal that Everton are in talks to sign Liverpool defender Djimi Traore.

Everton boss David Moyes is keen to bolster his squad fearing it is not strong enough to compete in The Premiership.

link

[Edited on 8/22/04 by rynaldo82]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've never heard of Djimi Traore. What country does he play for?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hes french, been in the premiership a few years i think, Houllier bought him. hes uncapped though. just an average player

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
update

Liverpool defender Djimi Traore has revealed he is keen on a move to Merseyside rivals Everton as he wants to be playing regularly.

Everton have tabled an offer for Traore as Toffees boss David Moyes looks to bolster his defence

link

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I can't say i have seen him play alot of times but what i have seen he isn't too bad. I guess he will do a better job at Everton if he goes as the level of expectancy will drop lol!

TRD

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Everton have agreed a 1.5million fee with Liverpool for defender Djimi Traore.

The French full-back will complete a medical and will then be confirmed as manager David Moyes' latest signing.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That is such good news, the guy is so bad. We couldn't snatch the money out of EFC's hand fast enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
That is such good news, the guy is so bad. We couldn't snatch the money out of EFC's hand fast enough.

heres the bad news

Unsettled defender Djimi Traore has issued a warning to manager Rafa Benitez that he is only happy staying at Liverpool on the proviso he secures first-team football.

The French stopper is currently down the pecking order at Anfield, but was given an extended run out against Bolton at the weekend due to an injury to Sami Hyypia.

The 24-year-old was tipped to join fellow Merseysiders Everton before the transfer deadline, however Benitez now wants the defender to remain with The Reds.

link

top topics

join