It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool: Hargreaves eye's Premiership

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Bayern Munich's Owen Hargreaves has revealed he would like to move to the Premiership, with Liverpool and Arsenal his preferred destinations.

The England midfielder has two years left on his contract in Germany but he is ready to end his stay on the continent.

"Sometimes you just know when it's time to move on and take a new step. The Premiership, in particular, is brilliant and the fans are fantastic and just to be there every week would be a dream for me," he told The Guardian.

"Liverpool, with a new manager, will be looking to strengthen their squad. With one or two players they could be a very talented team. The basis is already there with Stevie Gerrard and Michael Owen.

"That would be a great destination for me, and I think I would fit in really well.

Sir

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's about time he came to the premiership. He is a decent player and would do a great job wherever he goes.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No real talks of him going anywhere at the moment. I fancy he might go to Liverpool thats if they want him.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
He really has done nothing to prove that he belongs in the Liverpool team, we could probably get much better players for the same price. No thanks.

top topics

join