It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Malbranque set to leave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fulham midfield and French starlet Steed Malbranque looks set to leave Craven Cottage this summer. I cant quite recall if hes out of contract or refusing to sign a new deal meaning its better to cash in on him this summer.

I thought he was a cracking buy by Tigana, for a midfielder he scores alot of goals and sets alot up and i feel hes been one of Fulhams better players the last few seasons. I read hes scored around 60 goals in around 260 games for Fulham which is a really impressive record.

Fulham have signed that guy Bullard? from Wigan so it makes you wonder if hes been signed to replace Malbranque once he leaves.

I think he will stay in England, am sure there will be English teams interested. I think Liverpool might make a move, or perhaps Man Utd.

But i hope whatever he does, he does good as i think hes always done his best for Fulham and been a great player to watch

All the best Malbranque!

TRD

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see where he goes. I think he is pretty wasted at Fulham as they are an up and down side and Malbranque is definatly a quality player.

I wouldn't like to Hazard a guess as to where he would be going, but i do remember that Man United was really intersted in him at one stage. Liverpool have just won the Cup and are in the Champs League again so he could be tempted there aswell. Whatever club he goes to they will be getting a cracking player.

join