It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Bridge to Fulham!?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Aberdeen claim Fulham have cooled their interest in Kevin McNaughton because they have turned their attentions to Chelsea star Wayne Bridge. Fulham chief Chris Coleman has been given the green light to raid the market and they invited McNaughton for a trial at Craven Cottage.

McNaughton was looking forward to the chance to showcase his skills in London, but The Cottagers called off the trial on Monday. The Dons confirmed the news in a statement on their website and added that Bridge would appear to be Coleman's primary target.

Skysports

I'm sorry but they start looking at some no-name to England Internation and Chelsea player Bridge? I don't think so, if Bridge was available there will be alot more higher profile clubs interested in him.

TRD

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well he did go join them on loan and turned down a lot of offers to go. Quite surprised there, but he said he likes Fulhams style of football, well at least someone does...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I'm sorry but they start looking at some no-name to England Internation and Chelsea player Bridge? I don't think so, if Bridge was available there will be alot more higher profile clubs interested in him.

Last time i listen to you you a$$
haha! lol.

McNaughton, hey, hes good. Pretty solidat right and left back players for Aberdeen.

I gotta admit it though, i was suprised too when i read Bridge to Fulham, they did well there.

Hes a good player, good enuoght for any english team i would say

new topics

join