It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder what they saw?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ever since I read this article, I wonder what they saw

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It sounds liike they saw something extremely interesting. However, I lost interest in the article when he mentioned that one of his sources was none other than that shaister bob lazar. I just put zero faith in lazar's crap. if he told me that it was sunny ouside, i'd go check for myself.

Other than that, this article seems fairly legit. I'd like to know how this guy came up with all of these sources in nasa, the NSA, and all that other stuff. If I could amass a bunch of 'contacts' like that, why, I don't think I'd have much trouble knowing almost anything I wanted about the government.

Then again, there's always the possibility that the government is secretly leaking this info on purpose, so that it could whip us into a frenzy of 'whispering' it over and over again on this board, so that the people who see this and think 'what a bunch of kooks' see it, and just don't bother to care. Oh well. I guess it's just another one of those things that'll be making you scratch your head for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If he truly was witness to these extraordinary events, I doubt the government would ever have let this news gain international exposure. Unless it was unintentional. I wonder how long before we have a "Half-Life*" type accident in one of our laboratories...or any laboratory for that matter.

*A best selling pc game from the 90's. It centered on the events at a black-op science lab in an underground complex. An accident unleashed creatures from a parallel universe. Awesome game...disturbing imagery.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have to agree with Loki...but I had a bizzare image pop in my head when I got the part about what they "was'.....creepy...I don't know if it was an image from a scene in a movie or what that my brain pieced together? What kind of recordings do you think they would have of such experiments...audio, video, or just data?

new topics

top topics

join