It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Clark heads Fulham exodus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Club captain Lee Clark is one of seven players to have been released by Fulham.

The experienced midfielder has not been offered a new contract to extend his six-year association with The Cottagers.

Clark recently expressed his fears that his time in West London was nearing a conclusion after hearing nothing regarding a new deal.

link

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i like him, always try and is a good leader. i guess he getting pretty old now but i think he did a good job at fulham when he played.

i dont think they will miss Boniseel the french guy, he was at Rangers and werent anything special. He got signed at the same time they signed Dan Eggen who was terrible!

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He was a solid player and i thought he would end his career at Fulham. They will be hard pushed to replace some of these players and i can't see them signing anyone that good.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
yip. this does sound a daft one to me, why sell him? am thinking maybe coleman has been told to get rid of a few players to cut down the wage bill..

i dont think they can replace him, i worry for Fulham now

TRD

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Clark might be the sort of player West Ham might pick up for experience in the midfield..

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
yer, that would be a good move, free transfer and he is a good player, he aint that fast though these days. still... i think he could do a role

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
He wants too much money at the moment.
Fulham could go down this year.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i dont want them to go down, i like the club but i do worry for them to be honest.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I hope they do! Leave only two clubs to finish above for us then!

top topics

join