It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Coleman scared of summer sales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Fulham boss Chris Coleman has admitted that he may be forced to sell key players in the summer.

The impressive young manager is acutely aware of the financial realities at Craven Cottage after the bitter departure of Louis Saha to Manchester United last January.

Gone are the days when Mohammed Al Fayed's team could splash out £11.5 million on Steve Marlet, as the London outfit have struggled with finances in recent years.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if i was him i would be a tad worried, looking over their shoulder they are now a part of the relegation battle.
They have the players to get out of it, performances though are lacklausture, the only player performing at old trafford was Edwin Van Der Sar, again

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
yer, the days of marlet coming in for 12 million and malbranque etc are gone. Al Fayed prefers court cases and mocking the Clowns that are the royal family than the team.

i think coleman is good enough to get them out of the relegation battle as are the team. but if they lose players, will they be able to suyrive the following season. i aint sure they could

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
He should be scared more of losing his job, not a brilliant manager imo.

new topics

top topics

join