It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Fulham linked with Pole

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fulham are being linked with a move for Polish international Sebastian Mila.

The 22-year-old has established himself as a regular in the Polish national squad of Pawel Janas, with his cultured displays in the middle of the park catching the eye.

Mila is a key player for Polish outfit Dyskobolia Grodzisk, but it would appear as if he is ready to make a move to a bigger stage.

A clutch of teams have amassed dossiers on Mila, with Dutch sides Ajax and Feyenoord, Austria Vienna and German outfit Borussia Dortmund believed to be in the hunt.

Vienna are said to be ready to launch a raid for Mila in January, but media reports in Austria have forwarded Fulham as potential rival bidders.

Fulham chief Chris Coleman is looking to shape his squad for the future and the cultured skills of Mila would fit in well with the style of play the Welshman favours.

It is not yet clear if Coleman is looking to make a move in January or at a later date and he could be beaten to the punch if he opts to bide his time.

Skysports

[Edited on 17/12/04 by TRD]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
never heard of the guy, but then again, who are Fukham?
haha,

but, i think Coleman is good when he buys players, dont know all his deals but i think he has done well with the ins and outs. am sure he will get a good look at this player to see if he up to scratch

TRD

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hehe i just noticed that and i edited the title lol!

Yeah seems like they pluck these players names from no-where. I have never heard of him either...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
what ever happened to al fayed saying fulham will be the man utd of the south

top topics

join