It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Fulham wait for Steed bids

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Fulham are bracing themselves for New Year bids for French playmaker Steed Malbranque.

The Belgian-born schemer's future at Craven Cottage has been the subject of speculation in recent weeks, with Southampton having been linked with a bid.

Cottagers boss Chris Coleman laughed off interest from The Saints, stating only the biggest clubs in The Premiership could afford Malbranque.

Coleman also felt there would be little point in Malbranque leaving Craven Cottage to play for a club on a similar level.

Malbranque is under contract to the West London side until 2007 but the fears of a New Year exit resurfaced at a fans' forum on Wednesday evening.

Skysports

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ever since tigana left alot of the french playeres he bought have left so i aint heard to much about how them. malbranque is a very good player and i think hes played in the french u21's alot. not sure what age he is now though. a bigger team would in my opinion open the door for a better chance at the national team

TRD

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He has been one of Fulhams better players and i guess there would be quite a few clubs going in for him if he becomes available..

new topics

join