It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd thing happened to me as a kid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Haven't told too many people about this, but lately something's peaked my interest in aliens again (probably too many trips to abovesecret.com *grin*), so figured I'd try to see if anybody has had an experience similar to mine.

I must've been around 12 or 13 at the time, and I can still see how the events played out in my head like I was watching it on film. I'm not sure if it was a really vivid dream or an actual visitation, but whatever the hell it was sure scared the bejesus outta me and continues to give me the creaps.

Sometime during the middle of the night I remember waking up and seeing an intensely bright light outside my window. The next thing I know, the light in the hall seemed to be on and several (can't remember if there were 2 or 3) of the "Grey" type aliens were coming into my room via my open bedroom door. One of the things I remember is that they seemed to be wearing some kind of jumpsuits and although they had the big heads and black, almond shaped eyes that we've all heard of, their skin seemed to be a sort of beige-ish peach. A really odd thing is that at the time, I had a waterbed and can remember sitting up in bed and feeling the water sloshing around in the mattress while all of this was going on.

The next thing I knew, the lights were on and I was sitting on the floor, playing with what I can only describe as some sort of odd organic shaped brown and green...thing...with about the consistancy of a NERF football. While I was playing with...whatever it was, I had the distinct feeling that I was being observed, and vaguely remember seeing two of the little dudes watching me, as well as clearly feeling and seeing the red shag rug under me.

The last thing I remember about the entire episode is sitting on the floor in front of my bedroom door. I've always been a bit of a nut about planes, and at the time had taped a picture of one that I'd drawn to the door, but now, the picture of the plane wasn't there. Instead, there was a pencil drawn picture of an alien head with a wavy line coming out of the left side and what looked like a leaf at the end of the line. I remember saying something to the effect of, "Are you for real?" and the pencil ink/lead/whatever you wanna call it moving up and down on the paper, almost like it was animated, signalling yes.

The entire time that this was going on, I never remember being scared or threatened in any way, shape or form, but rather, more curious, calm, and even happy when playing with the organic nerf ball thing. Things were a bit different the next day when I woke up tho. My drawing of the plane was back where it had always been, but I didn't sleep for nearly 2 days because it scared me so much. Since then, I don't have any recolection of any further visitations or abductions, nor do I have any unusual scars or implants. The goofy thing is how badly it scared me. For several years afterward, if I even saw an image of a "Grey", I felt just absolute terror, almost to the point of nausea. This phobia eventually got so bad that I underwent counciling, which helped a lot, but even though I'm now 28, I still get a bit disturbed when I see images of aliens. One of the worst was when I first saw footage of the supposed "Alien Interview" about 2 years ago on a website. I almost became physically ill at the site of it and only recently was able to look at it without cold chills running up & down my spine.

Sound a little bit odd? Defo. I honestly can't tell you if it was just a really vivid dream or an actual visitation. I CAN tell you that I'm NOT into any kind of New Age, spiritual plane, aura, the aliens are the saviors of mankind stuff...if you are, well more power to ya, but I'm not. I'd like to think that I'm a reasonably intelligent person, and just want to find out in a scientific and logical way what the hell happened.

I realize that this is a bit long winded, and if you've read this far, I appreciate it. If anybody has had any kind of experience like this, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

The Hokkaido Hillbilly

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
it sounds like a dream but u never know anyways i personally think it might have been a dream of aliens because u were afraid of them or sumthing at that age its a dream thats telling u sumthing so gl tryin to figure it out

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You should try hypnotic regression, and record the session...perhaps a former councilor/therapist can direct you...

However, you have to ask yourself, and answer honestly...how much do you really want to know? Do you want to really know if it was real or not?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
hmm i had a different expirence but i already shared my story an other thread but anywho i was scared outta my mind also if i saw a pic of a grey when i was younger sometimes still do have that feeling and then im drawn to reading more about them and looking at photos but thats one sign of abduction syndrome that you are drawn and fear it..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sort of similar in that they seemed to want to learn from me if that makes any sense. I grew up in a really rural area before the onset of the alien into our society. I recall I used to see one mostly at night 9-12 yrs old we would play together, she was forever asking me questions she made me feel smart and chosen if that makes sense, then one night I really looked at her and she frightened me, before for some reason I saw her as another girl but this time I saw empty black holes where her eyes should be, now I jumped back frightened and she consoled me and went back to looking normal, the next night pretty much the same thing happened more and more I was seeing those black holes where eyes should be, it worried me greatly during the day, now get this i did not realize she was an alien I thought she was a ghost that what stories I was familiar with and I was seeing her rotting corpse because of the black eyes. Anyway one night I told her what she was and not to come back, she tried to deny it but I refused to speak to her further and eventually she went away. The first time I saw the picture on the book Communion I think it was I nearly fell over for there were those same black eyes like I remembered. Now I know this all sounds crazy but how could a child dream about the same creature night after night for 3 years and I had no knowledge of aliens. There were many other incidents in my childhood that makes me think I was visited by them and also as an adult.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I get the same feeling: chills down my spine when I see pictures and drawings of aliens, but I'm still drawn to it. I feel like I need to learn more, but when I see the pictures I get a worried or anxious feeling espcially when I was a kid.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Bowser, when I see your avvie, I get chills

top topics

join