It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Katan to leave?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yaniv Katan's days at West Ham appear to be numbered after it emerged that he had fallen out of favour with boss Alan Pardew.

The 24-year-old has struggled to break into The Hammers team since joining from Maccabi Haifa in January, making only two starts.

Pardew has now informed Katan that his prospects of playing next season are no better, leaving the player little time to mull over his options.

link

Can't say i'm not surprised, but to be fair he never had a chance to show what he can do.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
He might as well leave because he isn't going to get any games at west ham

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah, hes not really done much, i guess he would have been better of trying to preach the Torah

I read what you said TRD about him not really getting much of a chance, but there has been times when Pardew has went with the the backup players in the league when yuo have played in the cup. And still... Katan aint making an apperance.

TRD

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah, well he can't be doing it on the training pitch and must have been a bit crap or else he would have got a chance. When Pardew signed him he said its a no-brainer as he was only something stupid like 50grand and if he turned out to be rubbish it wouldnt have been a waste of money.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No doubt his value has increased too since hes played in the Prem, buy a dud for cheap and still make a profit haha

aj7

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thats the best way

top topics

join