It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Predictions on final league position?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think West ham will finish 5th in the end. The only club I can see below us doing really well is Bolton. They have 2 games in hand on us & are only 2 points behind & they plus have a greater goal difference. FA Cup... Dissapointed with the draw 4 the next round, we have to get past Bolton 1st & then away to either Man city or Aston villa. Prefer Villa

TRD

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thats a tough one..

We have to keep playing how we are and even try to step it up a bit more to get that 5th place. Injuries will play a key part in the run in to the end of the season and if we can stay pretty healthy we do have a good chance. Tottenham have a hard spell of games comming up, Wigan have dropped a bit but i wouldnt count out Arsenal as they can bounce back at any time. Also you mentioned Bolton, they could have a say. They are one of them teams that can either look great or awefull so it remains to be seen if they can hold there form.

FA Cup was a good result for us. We should have been beaten as Stelios scored a good goal and it wasnt offside. We battled hard and had a couple of chances but it was just one of them games. Great chance now we have the home leg and i fancy us to go through. City and Villa are both beatable so it all depends on the semi0final draw if we went through wether we could make the final, but that would just cap off the great season we are having if we did.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Woah! 5th place is high up the league. I cant see that though, at best i would go for 7th. I think Arsenal and Spurs will finish above and prob Bolton

West Ham have been on a good run of recent and that must end sometime

Still, am sure if you got asked will you take Europe at the end of the season you would have said yes

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey this is not the scottish league

We have a great chance at the 5th spot... Spurs have Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool comming up real soon and a tough run-in. Bolton are concentrating on there european game comming up, so its there for the taking..

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh and forget the Arsenal myth, although they beat Real Madrid yesterday, then we must be right up there as a top team in europe as we beat Arsenal off the park last time we played...

new topics

top topics

join