It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Anton vs Rio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I can guarantee, that Anton will be better than Rio. I heard they had a bet on for most goals but thats not my point. I think that Anton will have a better career overall & it doesnt make alot of difference which club he's at but I reckon by the next world cup he may be alongside rio in the england team. Then we'll win it!
Afterall who won 66 WE DID! Look at the squad already & how many hammers r there. Lampard, Cole, Rio, James, Defoe, Carrick
possibally sinclair
& then u'v got the young uns ie. Reo coker, konchesky, Noble & more...:approve:

TRD

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree that Anton can be better than Rio. He is a much better defender than his Bro was at the same age...

You forgot a few on the list... Sol Campbell was at the Hammers when he was 14, Kieran Richardson and David Beckham was both with us aswell only for Man United to steal them both away. John Terry was on our books aswell. Liam Ridgewell who is playing outstanding at Villia was with us. Jimmy Bullard at Wigan was with us, i could go on all day lol....

If you look at it James, Terry, Rio, Johnson, Campbell, Beckham, Cole, Lampard, Defoe, Richardson just to name a few that have been at West Ham and in the England squad..

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
at least he wont be stupid enough to fall into the drug scandal his brother was involved in.

I aint seen Anton in lots of games, but when i have seen him play he has the same style from what i can make as out his bro. A defender who can play a bit aswell

Thuogh, i think Rio is going to win the competition they got on, who can score the most goals. Think thats why Rio went into Midfield

new topics

join