It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Hammers to sign Spaniard?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
West Ham insist a deal for Lionel Scaloni is yet to be completed, although admit the Deportivo La Coruna defender is one of two players they are pursuing ahead of Tuesday's transfer deadline.

Skysports

Well they had better get a move on or else we will be stuck with Dailly at right back. It looks like the deal with Gabri from Barcelona fell through as he was meant to sign today. Not too sure about this guy but anything will be an improvement on Dailly.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I vaguely remember this guy from maybe 5 years ago haha.. hes always been a bit of a bit part player for Depor, think there first choice was a guy called Manuel Pablo.

Scaloni though, am sure he is half spanish, half argetinian and can play just anywhere as long as its to the right, pretty attacking guy.

Seen Gabri come on the other night for Barca, he had been out injured so maybe Barca had 2nd thougts about selling him

Sir

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They got him on loan for the rest of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if they sign one of the other players that they was looking at at the end of the season though. Reason being is that the ones they looked at didnt have much left on their contracts left, so they can walk for free, then West Ham can pay them more in wages as there will be no fee for them.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i read that hes supposed to be making his debut today at right back

TRD

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Havnt had a cahnce to see the game yet or even read a report on it, so i dont know how he did. But we never let in a goal today so the defense must have done pretty good.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
are you for real....
lol you didnt concede a goal

Noticed the last games, although you have won, you have took the lead and then lost a few goals.

At least with the right back position, you aint playing a slow guy anymore who couldnt play the offside trap right hehe

TRD

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well we cant be playing that bad, thats 6 wins on the trot now... Birmingham next at Home, so that could be another 3 points.

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lionel Scaloni is enjoying life at West Ham, but admits he has been left shocked by the pace of life in The Premiership.

What did he expect?

He's playing in the best league in the world lol....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
nice try TRD, the best league is the Scottish one

but yip, that could be the magic 7 wins on the trot

did Scaloni have a good game

new topics

top topics

join