It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we there yet? "war"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a human has written this, you? are human? no doubt, so i am likely to follow your train of thought no matter how aggrevating or hardheaded you may prove to be
one hopes for the chance of an alien ATS member

---------------------------------------------------

every single one of us has at one point in life, has felt this long-lost love for an exciting event to occur, gun-slinging america has indefinitely longed for something to vent some fury at.

*sighs* allow me to point out:

this lacking life you live has officially banned you of all possible "fun" one could possibly enjoy on this lonely little planet, rights have been continously taken away, a sheeple doomed to be enslaved or slaughtered at a later stage.

political/economical fail-safes are currently operational, surprised? the democratic system was uprooted, you now have a republican bushman, likely to lash out at the wrong people at any given time, losing allies' will seriously undermine the possibility of the U.S'es winning any war they wage next.(there is a possibility that britain might end up backing out of invading the whole of the middleeast for that very reason.

an image is envisioned, the U.S panting it's last breath into a causeless war, profit being the only motivation the gvrnmnt now has, and i promise you...this motivation is not likely to last once the oil runs out, are they likely to take it quietly on the chin?? hell no, the oil will end a decade or two prematurely, courtesy U.S.A.

another point of view:

this life has postponed war, and the way i see it...it is likely to occur soon, the signs have begun and we are likely to bomb each other back into a zombie-national stone aged era, mutation might be a not-so-important factor(i am likely to be wrong on this one).

the interesting factor will be how quick we come back to civilization this time round..

aided with the very technology we created, we are likely to loop the loop and eventually set ourselves on fire.

how do we all feel special about a looming war?

ever since birth i've felt an urge to fight for myself etc... been a little too independent, i have recently been shocked to find that in fact, this attitude has been instated into a few generations' before me, my generation shares the same view on the matter, agressive behaviour has been tweaked subconciously...the question is how and why? what has led to an ever-so-agressive nature in us all? compare NOW with 1910-1950

one realizes that this cannot go on for much longer...something has to give, the system has been running double it's normal pace, your budget(U.S.A) has been tampered with...your taxes were poured out uninsured, into a wasteland.

so after highlighting some indicators,

i ask you this,

humanity in it's essence is not perfect, how can we possibly revert from this?

any suggestions? the bushman is getting re-elected? or is he going to prematurely wage another war so as to postpone/prolong his status as the ultimate terrorist?

we cannot concentrate on the political sector.. it's a nice treat to vent all fury at the republican system, why do so?
it proves an all too shallow argument,

when in fact, the food chain is likely to collapse sooner than later, fuel will be missed... this is a pain to endure, fuel is ultimately sacrificed needlessly taking over the middleast per example.

an active depopulation must occur soon, military action may be used in the process, this depopulation might be labelled as collateral damage, and therefore the only thing that comes to mind is a nuclear warfare taking place..

this argument is open to any contradiction,/rant_end.
Cordially
Cyrus

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
2 word...................

FUEL CELLS

Your claim that when the USA uses all the oil that we will no longer have any resources to work with. If I understand what your trying to say correctly. If not sorry.

Anyways, nuclear war or the termination of countries is not a sure thing. People in 1950 wouldve told you it was a given within 10 years, people in the 70's and 80's would probably say the same thing.

The fact is the more things change the more they remain the same.

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
2 word...................

FUEL CELLS

your point is??

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm just going to surmise that the point was, lack of oil will not necessarily lead to us nuking the hell out of everyone...and that we'd instead make a full gear switch into alternative fuels...such as the fuel cell.

However, I share your pessimism...

It isn't the oil directly, but moreso the economic fallout when/if the US loses in the dollar/euro war...currently being waged under our noses. It seems as if the euro is well on the way to winning it, and if so, will trigger an economic shock wave around the world...

As we all know...economics is the base reason for any war, regardless of the stated, public reasons, therefore, THEN you can expect to see such wars taking place (as you already are seeing now in the mideast).... Hindsight is 20/20, and I have little doubt that history will see the start of WWIII as the invasion of Afghanistan...similar to how we see similar skirmishes prior to the big fighting in WWII, cited as the start of it...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm just going to surmise that the point was, lack of oil will not necessarily lead to us nuking the hell out of everyone...and that we'd instead make a full gear switch into alternative fuels...such as the fuel cell.

However, I share your pessimism...

It isn't the oil directly, but moreso the economic fallout when/if the US loses in the dollar/euro war...currently being waged under our noses. It seems as if the euro is well on the way to winning it, and if so, will trigger an economic shock wave around the world...

As we all know...economics is the base reason for any war, regardless of the stated, public reasons, therefore, THEN you can expect to see such wars taking place (as you already are seeing now in the mideast).... Hindsight is 20/20, and I have little doubt that history will see the start of WWIII as the invasion of Afghanistan...similar to how we see similar skirmishes prior to the big fighting in WWII, cited as the start of it...

~~~+~~~
the de-population would happen without a battle / war...just look at AIDS/HIV/SARS...etc.. add 100,000 due to phamacuetical poisioning, hospital errors, misdiagnosis, (and thats just in USA) add in the other industralized countries...which collectively only contribute minimally to the Global Population Growth, (way under 1%) & an actuary table would reveal the G-8community of nations, is doing MORE than its share of attaining ZPG (zero population growth)

Which, is just a kind way to say, if it wasn't war or disease or starvation...it'd be something like a meteor or deadly gasses venting from mother earth...

We are, rather we have been at war for a long while already as Gazrok noted, hind-sight will reveal the starters...we just have to recognize them..faster!!
FER INSTANCE, modern terrorism started way back in the Munich Olympiad 1972...the world & the USA just cant come around to admiting it.
The attack/onslaught on the USD & the Petro-Dollar arrangement, in effect since Nixon era, is about to unwind (like the rubber string inside a golf ball!) HEY...an apropos anology(sp?)**elite,execs,top 15%incomes,& Golf=esp. the $200. rounds &/or $50K memberships)
GW Bush, will be figuratively nailed to the cross, because his administration is undertaking the burden of protecting the american population & our accoustomed way of life, from a savage & ruthless humanity, out there, that wants this type govt & culture trashed.
And within, too!! see: www.memoryhole.org...
-->i'm a cynic also...but that dosen't make me depressed, ... maybe just prepared to accept & expect other 911, Pearl Harbors, final-solutions, pol pots, Wacos, Teflons, Thalymide babies, Jeffry Dahmers...etc etc

The WAR rages, you must keep dodging bulletts, there's another enemy,a new foe, behind every breath you take... the word UBIQUITOUS, has a certain lilt to it, ?

become a warrior
i'm sure you know that

Oh, the question...are we in it yet?...check out all your regular news sources, as usuall....but also add one of these US Embassies overseas....myself I check out the USA at; the Sultantate of Oman-- --

www.usa.gov.om...

(see that the alert is active until 21 April 2004->
alert issued back in oct 2003, renewed nov. twice!!)
this or other embassy news might be a resource 4 U?

caio

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oil and money and supremecy are all related but the real issue is culture.

This is a battle of culture and beliefs and that is why it cannot be settled any other way.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
This is a battle of culture and beliefs...

How can you be so sure?

top topics

join