It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Hammers News..!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Woah isnt that ironic Defoe scores on his debut for Spurs
and the Zamora scores on his debut for West Ham!

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah drunk i thought about having a wager on it as it seems alot of players seem to score on there debut's

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Good win for West ham it keeps them in touch at the top,i think they have dropped a place to 5th now as someone else went above them after yesterdays results,2nd place is still a reasonable taget for them to get they are not that far behind.

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
New signing McAnuff

Jobi McAnuff plans to follow in Joe Cole's footsteps at West Ham after being handed the number 26 shirt once worn by the England midfielder.McAnuff left Wimbledon for an undisclosed fee on because he was convinced the Dons are doomed to relegation.But he insists emulating a former West Ham hero will not phase him

Good news as Matthew Etherington's back injury is not as bad as first feared and he could return to action for West Ham against Fulham this weekend.
Etherington jarred his back travelling to Bradford on the team coach on a journey which took 10 hours when the driver got lost.The Hammers winger was forced to pull out of the 2-1 win and feared he might miss the FA Cup clash at Loftus Road

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ethrington has played well all season it will be good if he is back.

Not to sure on the new signing will have to see him play first.

TRD

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah i don't know that much about him,so i guess we wait to see him play in the claret and blue..

Well i still think we have a chance of second place but it all depends on how other teams do around us.

Sir

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We will be alright,we will definatly make the play-offs now with the team Pardew has got.I'm still not ruling out us winning the league Norwich are due a bad run and they have to play alot of the teams at the top end of the table...

Watch out here we come!!!!!

TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We was unlucky not to win today..

Carlos Bocanegra hit the post for Fulham.

But we wasn't intimidated as Marlon Harewood, Brian Deane and Michael Carrick all forced good saves from Edwin van der Sar.

I guess we have to wait for the replay now,but our home form hasn't been that great and i really fancied our chances today.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey good news Fulham full-back Jon Harley has agreed a two-month extension to his loan spell at West Ham.
Harley's initial loan period of one month expired at the weekend, when the Hammers earned an FA Cup fifth-round replay against his parent club.But he has now been given another chance to earn a permanent stay at Upton Park before his contract at Fulham expires next summer.

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We got a draw with Norwhich at the weekend 1-1.Norwhich are top of the league so i think it was a good result,i havn't checked the report so far.

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well it seem like it was a even game but we did have some real good chances but West ham boss Alan Pardew launched a fierce verbal attack on referee Ray Olivier after the bizarre sending-off of Matthew Etherington five minutes from the end.

Ref's are comming under the spotlight again as there was some real bad decisions by them again at the weekend.

Other news we got Portsmouth goalkeeper Pavel Srnicek on loan and Fulham's Jon Harley has agreed a two-month extension to his loan spell!!

Sir

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Three goals in the last 15 minutes saw Fulham beat West Ham 3-0 to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals.

Brian McBride, Barry Hayles and Luis Boa Morte scored the goals which booked the Cottagers an FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United.

Hammers striker Marlon Harewood missed a succession of chances and was twice denied by an inspired Edwin van der Sar as West Ham dominated much of the match.

But two goals in three second-half minutes sent the Nationwide Division One club tumbling out of the competition on the 11th anniversary of West Ham and England captain Bobby Moore's death before Boa Morte made sure with a late strike.

TRD

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well we put the Fulham defeat behind us and can now concentrate on the league,we got a great result today beating Cardiff 1-0 with a goal from one of the newer players Bobby Zamora!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nice win for the Hammers

unlike farkin Derby lost to Coventry.

Sir

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yessss a great win as Bobby Zamora marked his home debut for West Ham with the only goal of their 1-0 win over Cardiff but the victory was almost overshadowed by an incident involving Tomas Repka and referee George Cain.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It was a good win for the Hammer's and it keep's them in touch with a play-off place.

I was looking at the next 6 games for them and the others and West Ham have a good chance to move up the table even further if they keep up there good form.

TRD

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well we got a draw today 1-1 against Burnley,not bad i suppose but the win would have been better for us...

Sir

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hrmm it wasn't a great result,should have won really.The other teams around us lost and drew so it was a chance to catch the ones in front.

TRD

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well we have some easish games comming up so it's our chance to do a bit of catch up.We need to win most of them as the teams above us have harder games,i still think if we continue the way we are playing we could even nick second spot!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They have a easish game today at home and need the win to stay up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join