It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Hammers News..!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Yeah West Ham turned down a bid from a club for David Connelly.

Its about time they hung on to someone lol

I heard this earlier.

Seems like Pardew is trying to bring in some good prospects what with the signing of Coker.

"West Ham United are tipped to win the chase for Celtic's Scottish international Stephen Crainey."

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hammers have been picking up some decent players on the quiet and it will be interesting to see how they get on for the rest of the season.

TRD

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well we have got Wolves away tomorrow in the FA Cup,i fancy our chances agaisnt them and it should be a good game.

TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
West Ham are 1-0 Brian Deane scores in 4 mins against his old club,c'mon you irons!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
W00t West Ham 2 Wolves 0

Yes a goal from Marlon Harewood on 21 mins.

TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
All action now as Wolves hit back on the 23rd min with a goal from Viorel Ganea 2-1 ..c'mon you irons!

TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
GOAL!!!

Connolly scores 3-1 to the Hammers!!!

Ball in from etherington from the left and a high drill right foot shot in the back of the net!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Half Time and can we hold on to a lead this time,we was 3-1 up in our last game and drew 3-3,so it will be a nailbiting 2nd half.

TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What a excellent win as West Ham's first-half firepower propelled Alan Pardew's men into the fifth round of the FA Cup after a 3-1 victory over Wolves at Molineux.Brian Deane, Marlon Harewood and David Connolly bagged a goal apiece before the interval to see the Division One Hammers safely into Monday's fifth-round draw at the expense of their Barclaycard Premiership hosts.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
West Ham have denied any link with Bobby Zamora.

TRD

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

West Ham have denied any link with Bobby Zamora.

Well Pardew spoke to Spurs and showed a interest in Zamora but they wanted to do a swop deal plus cash for Defoe.That would never happen so when Pardew inquired about getting Zamora among other things it was a no no....

Sir

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I heard the same TRD,looks like Pleat opened his big mouth lol!

We did get a good win at Wolves,lets hope it continues we need to pick up points in the league.

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good news for Hammers fans as West Ham boss Alan Pardew thinks that Jermain Defoe will now remain at the club until the end of the season at least.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That is good news for all Hammers fans,his goals will be important if they are to win promotion.I guess he will make a start when he is back from suspension but the other strikers have been doing well,Harewood looks a decent signing and Connelly looks a livewire up front as is always capable of scoring a goal from nothing.

TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Defender Jon Harley is uncertain if he will secure a permanent deal at West Ham but is optimistic the move may happen.
Harley is currently on a one-month loan at Upton Park from Fulham and, despite scoring on his debut against Sheffield United, he knows he will have to perform at his best to earn a permanent move.

West Ham defender Shaun Byrne has joined Swansea on a month's loan - and admits he will be looking for a new club in the summer.The 23-year-old has made just one appearance for the Hammers this season - as a substitute in the Carling Cup victory over Rushden & Diamonds.

New signing Adam Nowland may have to wait before making his West Ham debut after picking up an ankle injury in training,
but fellow new-boys Nigel Reo-Coker and Andy Melville will be in contention for a starting berth.

Tomas Repka returns after illness kept him out of the FA Cup win at Wolves while Rob Lee is also available after injury. Jermain Defoe remains suspended while Neil Mellor misses out with a calf problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey TRD what do you think of Defoe leaving for Spurs??

TRD

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hey TRD what do you think of Defoe leaving for Spurs??

Well of course i'm a bit gutted especially with him going to Spurs,but when you look at it i suppose its not to bad.

He put in a transfer request at the start of the season and never retracted it,so he didn't want to play for us and it showed on the pitch with him getting sent off all them times,his greediness on the ball and his lack of respect for other players.So when good money is offered for a player whose contract will expire soon and he doesn't want to play for you why not sell him..? Zamora isn't too bad who we got in the deal.

Anyways Defoe will certainly get stick off the fans and by what i'm hearing maybe as bad as what Ince has suffered all these years LOL!

Sir

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I agree if he doesn't want to play for you why keep him,he got the sendings off so its a waste of time keeping him we are doing ok without him.

TRD

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes the last part of the season will be interesting to see how we do,i think we will make the pay-offs at least.

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Good win for us that put us 4th in the league as West Ham boss Alan Pardew hailed new signing Bobby Zamora after his debut goal sparked a second-half revival at Bradford.Zamora, a half-time substitute for Brian Deane, took just 20 minutes into his Hammers debut to score with a close range header.

Marlon Harewood completed West Ham's comeback in the 78th minute when he slid a low shot through keeper Alan Combe's legs.Peter Atherton had given Bradford a first-half lead with his first goal of the season.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join