It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Hammers News..!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think we are ok at the moment drunk,maybe he could have brought in another defender maybe a right back.

Big game at the weekend Millwall on sunday.

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
West Ham boss Alan Pardew conceded his side had been outplayed after their 4-1 hammering by Millwall at the New Den.The Hammers' midweek destruction of Crewe had given Pardew's men renewed confidence but they were no match for the rampant Lions and finished the game with 10 men.We got well beat and it's very disappointing,one minute we look great the next rubbish...Same old West Ham -sigh-

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Not a good result for the Hammers was it? they got hammered!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Pompey Number 3 Keeper Pavel whatever his name is has signed on until the end of the season.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Pompey Number 3 Keeper Pavel whatever his name is has signed on until the end of the season.

Well we need him as cover!

Man i don't know what happened at the weekend,Bywater got sent off and i bet Pardew is fuming,we just arn't consistant enough,one week we look quaklity the next 3rd rate.

It is so close now at the top of the table unless we pick it right up we might not even make the playoffs and we have some real tough away games to come.

Sir

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's going to be tough now just to even stay in the playoffs,we have played one more game than the teams around us and everyone is so close on points.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Bad results yesterday,sunderland won again.Millwall are playing Wimbledon tonight so if Millwall win they go above us aswell and we drop out of the play offs..Millwall and Sunderland will still have games in hand on us aswell..I really think we are going to miss out on the playoffs,we would have to win at least 5 more games.

TRD

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well we still have chances,don't write us off yet!

A few moves David Noble went to Boston Utd on a Free,Greg Pearson is at Barnet on Loan and i though we got Pavel Srnicek on loan but it looks like we got him on a free transfer.

TRD

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh nearly forgot aswell Promotion chasing Torquay United are poised to sign West Ham United midfielder Daryl McMahon on a month's loan.McMahon, 21, played for United's reserves in a 2-0 friendly win over Tiverton Town at Plainmoor, where Kevin Wills and Grenada international winger Tony Bedeau scored second half goals for the Gulls.

TRD

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We was 1-1 at half time with Gillingham,we should win (i Hope)...

TRD

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
YESSSSS!

Matty Etherington scored 2-1 to the Hammers!!!!

TRD

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
West Ham boss Alan Pardew moved to defend boo boys target Christian Dailly after watching his side bounce back from last week's humiliation at Millwall.Dailly's name was greeted with boos before the game and every time he touched the ball after his own goal at the New Den but he found support from Pardew after the 2-1 win.

The Hammers got off to a dream start when after three minutes Marlon Harewood's near post flick on picked out the unmarked Bobby Zamora who fired home.The home side continued to pile on the pressure and only a fingertip save from former Hammer Steve Banks denied Zamora after Etherington and Nigel Reo-Coker worked an opening.

Gillingham levelled against the run of play in the 32nd minute. Mamady Sidibe nodded on a free kick to Danny Spiller unmarked 10 yards out who volleyed home.West Ham were again in the ascendancy after the break with only poor finishing and fine goalkeeping from Banks denying them the goal their possession deserved.

After 57 minutes Banks palmed away an Etherington effort before two minutes later turning a 25-yard Zamora shot around the post after the striker made room for himself.The Hammers finally found the winner 15 minutes from time when the visitors defence opened up before Etherington who slipped a shot beyond Banks after a brilliant solo run.

Sir

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Good win yesterday,needed that to stay in touch with the play-off's,some tough games comming up and it's going to be hard but they may just get a play-off place yet!

Etherington scored again aswell,he has to be Hammer of the year,he has been great since we got him from Spur's.

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Bad weekend again...

West Ham manager Alan Pardew suffered a humiliating afternoon as he returned to the club he walked out of earlier in the season.Reading were comfortable 2-0 winners and Pardew had to suffer the taunts of Royals fans both before and during a game which was won by a Dave Kitson brace.If we are going to make the playoff's we need to do much better,things are real close again at the top and it's going to go right down to the wire..

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That was a bad result and with other winning it's real tight at the top now and it's going to be real tough.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Result from earlier Derby 0 West Ham 0

Better 1 point gained than 3 lost hey?!

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That was a bad result for us.I listened to the game on the radio and we had our chances..

Sir

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Terrible result for the Hammers,great result for Derby.

I read that West Ham boss Alan Pardew looked a worried figure as his side were booed off the pitch after being held to a demoralising goalless draw by struggling Derby at Upton Park.Due to only getting 2 points in the last six games everybody has closed the gap and it's going to be a struggle to make the play offs now.

TRD

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think we are going to struggle to make it aswell,even if we do i don't think we will win the playoffs,maybe another season down in the first might do us good and Pardew can then sort out the defence..

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Half timo Palace 0 West Ham 0
Connelly sent of for West HAm

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join