It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everton: Moyes wants emre?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The agent of Internazionale star Emre has claimed that Everton are leading the chase for the Turkish schemer.

The 24-year-old has already confirmed he will be leaving Inter at the end of the season despite having a further two years on his contract.

A number of English clubs have been linked with his signing including Manchester United , Arsenal and Liverpool.

link

TRD

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Emre looked class a little while ago, not that i have seen him play in recent times. Is he still rated as highly?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i dont know. for Turkey i have thought hes always been good and the same when he was at galatasary. i think at inter, along with the majority of the players there, they dont feature and i dont think hes ever been a first choice pick really. and with davids and cambiasson, veron and that there now, hes drifted further away.

i think he would be a good signing, the one thing with him other than his ability is that hes nuts, am not sure how its attitude would do? cos doenst he already have a thing against the english? imagine fans booing him and so on, i can see him reacting to it

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It would be a great signing and Everton seemed to be going in the right direction. Funny though as when Rooney went people thought that would be the end of them but they have come out a much better side. They are attracting big name players and it will be interesting to see who they sign and if they can keep it up. They got alot of money for Rooney and they will need to put some back into the side.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i think moyes is doing a great job,

if they managed to sign emre and i think they would need a few others of that standard they will be able to challege for the champions league spot next season again.

and it will help them in europe for sure, he has european experience at the highest level.

with due respect to everton though, will emre have heard of them?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Emre would be a great signing for them, would even bring in a new set of supports as the Turkish people are football fanatics. He will definatly turn into a star over here if he does make the move. But will Everton be able to temp him as there will be alot of interest in him. If they can make a major signing first to show they mean buisiness he might be swayed.

top topics

join