It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everton: Real madrid sign graveson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
everton player gravenson has been linked to real. after being like to man utd and liverpool

Thomas Gravesen's agent is quiet on reports linking his client with a move to Real Madrid.

Spanish reports have suggested that Real are set to mount a January bid for Gravesen - who has been one of The Premiership's top performers so far this season.

Manchester United have been tipped to make a move for the Dane, as well as Real's city neighbours Atletico.

Now Real could start a bidding battle by making a shock move for Gravesen.

link

[Edited on 1/14/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
gravenson sounds really happy about hearind this,

Everton star Thomas Gravesen has confessed that he is flattered at links to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

The Danish midfielder has been in scintillating form for Everton this year, prompting projected interest from La Liga.

Gravesen insisted that there had been no firm contact from anywhere, but confessed his admiration for Real.

"The interest from Real Madrid in me comes as a great surprise," Gravesen told AS.

"I know absolutely nothing about it and I cannot comment further because there are so many rumours.

"If you want to know anything you should talk to my representative.

"Real Madrid are a great club but I cannot say more."

Gravesen is currently the player with the highest average rating from skysports.com readers from this season, and won a place in the writers' team of the season so far.

Everton boss David Moyes insists the club have had no contact with Real Madrid and remains hopeful the Dane will sign a new deal at Goodison Park.
"There has been no contact whatsoever from Real Madrid," Moyes told the club's official website.

"I have heard the rumour circulating for a week or two and it seems to be the season of rumours just at the moment

sky sports

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm surprised Real are interested in him but he has been playing awesome all season.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i was suprised at this one too to be honest, but they still havent got the tough midfileder they want.

i think he can do that type of job, is it just rumour or would they really take him.

i dont see him as a galatico as they like to call them, i think stevie gerrard and vieria are seen as that

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The agent of Everton midfielder Thomas Gravesen has revealed that Real Madrid have stepped up their interest in his client.

Gravesen has excelled this season in the hub of Everton's midfield and has reportedly attracted a host of interest across Europe.

The talented Dane is out of contract in the summer and his agent, John Sivebaek, predicts it would be unlikely that deal would be sealed until the end of the current campaign - despite Madrid's apparent interest.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
it looks like there more truth to this story after all, and there a story stan petrov is wanted by everton incase gravenson goes.

i guess they could wait to summer and nab him for nothing (gravenson)

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think Everton will try to offload him if they think he will walk in the summer...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i think the guy didnt start yesterday? on the bench but that was prob down to giving him a rest

it looks like they could get a good amount for him right now, if he goes for nothing they will be unhappy

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
real madrid have signed the player

Thomas Gravesen feels he has fulfilled a dream after completing his move to Real Madrid from Everton.

The Denmark international has signed a three-and-a-half year contract at El Santiago Bernabeu after Real stumped up �2.5 million for the midfielder.

Everton sanctioned the Denmark international's departure after manager David Moyes admitted he could not stand in Gravesen's way.

click here to see full link

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Quite shocked to be honest that he went.

I wonder how well he will do? He has been great for Everton this season but that doesn't mean anything. You just have to take a look at the 3 Premiership players rReal have bought recently... Beckham, Owen and whatshisname from Newcastle...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
lol. i agree the TRD

when this first popped up i said about it at work and they where like no chance, he aint that good etc and thought it was just agent talk in getting him a neal deal.

i can see him as the player to succed where makelele left off. should do a good defnesive job for them i would think

join