It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everton: Carrick and Cole to Everton?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From what i hear Carrick has agreed to join Everton and Everton also hope this week to tie up a deal that brings Joe Cole to Goodison to link up again with Carrick. Initially on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal at the end of the seaon providing Everton are not relegated.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i aint sure, theres been alot of stuff about carrick of recent, not sure if hes signed for some1 yet but i think with cole scoring at the weekend trying to prove his worth, that the chelsea manager will keep him

TRD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well it looks nailed on that Carrick is going to Tottenham. I think all is left to do is the medical.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
you will be losing a star player there TRD, your a Hammers fan right?

good young english player, i think he will do good if it happens

TRD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yep Hammers fan and the last one of our stars....

Rio went to Leeds then Man United

Lampard went to Chelsea

Cole went to Chelsea

Kanoute went to Spurs

Defoe went to Spurs

Glen Johnson went to Chelsea

James went to Man City

I wonder how long the new talent Etherington, Chadwick, Rio Coker, Harewood, Zamora, Anton Ferdinand (yes Rio's brother) ect will hang around for if we don't get promotion this season.

[Edited on 23/8/04 by TRD]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I wonder how long the new talent Etherington, Chadwick, Rio Coker, Harewood, Zamora, Anton Ferdinand (yes Rio's brother) ect will hang around for if we don't get promotion this season

is it matthew Etherington from spurs? luke chadwick? and bobby zamora? just wondering

you forgot to add di canio to the list

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yeah thats the players....

Thing is alot of teams came in for Etherington before the season started but he wanted to stay, the same for Harewood. We won the race to sign Rio Coker in front of a huge number of clubs so he is going to be hard to keep hold of. I think Zamora after a bit of a poor start for us will come good this season, he played his best game for us comming on as sub last week.

Di Canio yea i wished he never left and went to Charlton....

new topics

top topics

join