It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: SWP to go?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Man City have expressed an interest to take him back to Maine Road ut are not sure if they could put a deal together financially. He isnt getting a chance at Chelsea and his form has suffered badly.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think he will be unhappy about how many times hes featured this season for Chelsea and i believe his uncle or whatever role Ian Wright is hes getting told try one more season, a make or break one.

I aint sure if he will be sold who will get him, i dont see Chelsea wanting to sell to any of the top rival teams and the other teams wont really be able to afford him. I dont rate him as good as Joe Cole, so hes really battling it out with Robben and Duff which aint easy.

I read Man City have let Musampa, the Spanish guy and about 5 or 6 other players leave. Its all loan deals expiring and letting some youth players go. Do they have any real assets to sell to bring back SWP? i doubt the whole teams value is the same lol

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
West ham could really do with a player like that, especially if benayoun does go, but he's gonna be expensive & he'll prolly go to like Arsenal or something

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think thats wishfull thinking there, it would be a good move but theres only a few teams i can see Wright Phillips going to if he does infact leave.

I think hes screwed, only man utd, arsenal and liverpool really could afford him. Other teams in England prob could too but to spend so much on one player?

But i dont see Chelsea wanting to sell to them, i think if Wright Phillips does leave, he might well up going to Spain

top topics

join