It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: 3 in, 3 out - Kenyon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well, Peter Kenyon at Chelsea has said 3 players will be leaving the Bridge and 3 players will be coming in. Hes already admitted and it looks certain Ballack will move to Chelsea at some point this summer.

Not sure what will happen though, Jose's 4-3-3 works best and well, Lampard Essien and Claude Mak is really strong.

Drogba and Wright Phillips are both staying according to Kenyon aswell, so any idea on whos going out and who the other 2 players moving in will be?

There has been alot of talk of Gallas going to either Milan or Juve, i think he might be out of contract at the end of the season and has not heard anything. I think the other player to leave will be Maniche, i think Mourhino tried rescue his career and it did not work out as well as they would have hoped, getting sent of against the Hammers is the best thing he has done for Chelsea ha! and i thinkthe other possible contender will be Crespo, am sure in Italy there will be loads of interest in him.

Looking at the players i suggest, its a defender, midfielder and striker, and Mourhino is looking to bring in a player in each of those departments so it makes you think its gonna be straight swaps.

What'ya think?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, Gallas has dropped a hint he will be leaving in the summer saying he wants to face a new challenge. I never realised its been 5 years hes been at Chelsea, am guessing it was Ranieri who bought him?

"I have been here five years and maybe that's enough. I am a man who wants to win everything and I want to do that in different countries," Gallas said.

source

If he does leave i think its a big blow, other than Terry i think hes the best defender Chelsea have. He can play anywere in the back 4, and replacing him would be difficult.

TRD

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think Gallas will definatly go, possibly Wayne Bridge and either Glen Johnson or Huth...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Aint Mourinho blocked Huth being able to move out before? i thought he was tipped to go to a German team and Mourinho wouldnt sell him?

If i was Mourinho, i would be wanting to keep Gallas most of all, hes scored like 5 or 6 goals in the last few months and still does an excellent job at defending. But i think there is plenty teams after him and it sounds like he wants to move.

Not sure about Bridge and Johnson, i think they might be loaned out for another season. I think if all 4 left, it requires alot of change at the back 4 then and well, say he signed 3 only 1 would really get into the team, it would be 2 buys to sit on the bench

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe Ballack has supposed to have said yes to the Chelsea offer and this is going to be getting confirmed tomorrow at a press conference at Stamford Bridge. No idea whos position he will get but i think it will be a really good signing. Is it a bosman too?

Gallas was in the paper not long ago saying he will defintly be leaving, with AC Milan looking the fav's to land him. I read Jaap Stam is leaving them to go to Ajax so i would imagine hes guarenteed the right back slot at AC.

Shevchenko is again being linked with a move and Mourinho has said he would like him, and it looks like Crespo will be leaving to go back to Italy. Makes you wonder if there will be a swap deal with those two, especially as Crespo had a very succesfull loan deal with Milan

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Chelsea midfielder Maniche has left the club after a loan spell from some time in Russia. He played a handfull of games and i dont think he did that amazing or anything, just an average player.

Shevchenko is supposed to annouce what he is going to do on either the 24th or 25th of May

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Rynaldo82, do you ever shut up???!!!:angry-smiley-034::angry-smiley-034::angry-smiley-034::angry-smiley-034::angry-smiley-034:

aj7

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Chelsea players will start to get pissed of a being on the bench all the time:party-smiley-018:

aj7

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
hi benhare are you ok

aj7

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ben hare loves ashley crowe

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Can you please post proper posts aj7!!!!!!! This is supposed to be about sports not who fancies who

[Edited on 5/23/06 by cokewithorange]

aj7

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i'm sorry i just wanted every1 to know:party-smiley-018:

aj7

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i dont think that ballack should be payed as much as he is being payed - 130,000 a week!!!! :party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
And lampard. He is being paid 140,000 a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
AC Milan have admitted Shevchenko will be leaving the club due to family reasons, i think its due to them believing living in England will be an easier life. Lets hope they dont end up next door neighhour to TRD

I noticed another player whos supposed to be signing.... Kalou. Not the one whos been kicking around for a few years, its his younger brother who still plays for Feyenoord so i would imagine hes just a young guy.

Still havent read anything about a defender coming in, you would think that would be the case with Gallas going out the door

new topics

top topics

join