It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Chelsea 1 Barca 2

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I thought they was a bit unlucky.

Del Horno shouldnt have been sent off, he took an airshot at the ball and his momentum carried him into the player.. Another bad referee who didnt give Chelsea that much and let Barcalona players get away with some bad tackles.

Barca do look good comming forward but are still dodgy at the back.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They were unlucky

Getting the guy sent off and yip, Messi conned the ref there and down to 10 men, you are thining... Chelsea will play this for the draw. The goal Chelsea did score though was lucky i thought, but then again so was the Barcelona first goal.

If Chelsea didnt have Terry, i think they would have conceded more possibly. Thought Robben had a really good game running people, he really looked up for it.

As soon as Barcelona scored, i thought they stepped up a gear and it just looked like they were going to score

Makes for an interesting 2nd leg now

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I this might be the end of the road for Chelsea this year. Barca will be hard to beat at their place.. They will have to put up one of their best games of the season to beat them.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
agree with TRD totally, end of the road for Chelsea this year, they will never be able to bag two clear goals at Nou Camp to be able to overcome the 'away-goals' rule...ah well

new topics

top topics

join