It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Chelsea bid for Essien

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Michael Essien continues to be linked with a Premiership move after his liking for England was confirmed by agent Fabien Piveteau. Although the Lyon midfielder is destined to move across The Channel, the French champions are determined that their star man will remain at Stade Gerland for another season. L'OL are resisting all offers for the midfielder with French sources claiming a bid of 15 million euros plus Mateja Kezman from Chelsea was rejected this week.

LINK

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
yer, i think if Chelsea really make a solid bid. its got to be making Lyon ponder about selling. there must be a price for him in there heads, and its just, Will Chelsea match it?

and hmmm... i read drogba plus cash for Essen i think the other day? and this one is saying Drogba, i think there is uncertainly over there futures to be honest.

if hes sooo good, with the money Roman has, we dont he just splash what they want and keep the strikers?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
To think Man Utd could have had him for 4.5m!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
did they knock him back a few years back?

TRD

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I never knew that either, looks like they missed out there..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They were interested but never firmed it up and he wanted to stay in France and develop because he wouldn't have been first choice.

new topics

top topics

join