It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Drogba to leave?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Chelsea striker Didier Drogba admits he is "homesick" and feels he has struggled to adapt to life in England. The 27-year-old Ivory Coast hitman has largely flattered to deceive at Stamford Bridge this season since his 24million move from Marseille last summer, and newspaper reports have linked the club with a 30million approach for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

LINK

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Getting in his comments before the club do, that why making a stand. I like it, now p*ss off back to the Ivory Coast.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
whats happened to the guy, he aint worth 24 million no way, i thought at marsielle he did show signs he was up to it, remember him against newcastle where he was brilliant.

etoo. hes amazing, fast as anything, strong and skill. the only thing about him is that he does sooo much sprinting during the game he often tires himself out way before the end of the match

TRD

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Drogba said today that he wants to and is staying at Chelsea. That remains to be seen as i'm not that overly impressed with him. He did get better once he got over that injury, but as you say Rynaldo he ain't worth the money they paid for him on what he has shown so far..

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
just thinking about this link story, its worth remembering drogba scored the goal that won that match in the champions league, could that be going throug the minds of the people at catalan country

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
They will take a massive loss on him if they sell.

He does a job but I don't think he is a 25/30 goals a season striker in the Prem.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
yer, what was it they paid? i think it was 24 million and look at Andy Johnson, hes banged in way more goals.

To be honest, i think getting a bid of 10/12 million is good lol.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To be fair he is a completely different player to AJ and Lampard takes all the pens. I don't think AJ would score 25 goals in the Chelski side either. They need a Schevchenko or an Adriano.

top topics

join