It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the Moon, Who Would Go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but since it is in the news currently, I'll post this here.

Seeing as there is going to be a push to go back to the moon, and possible to Mars down the road. Who here would be willing to go if given the oppurtunity??

Personally, I'd be at the front of the line. With out a care to any of the inherent risks, although I admit when my ass is strapped to the rocket about to take off, I may question the decision, but it would be worth it. The chance to stand on another word is rare...and to me would be worth risking my life for.

Just wondered what others thoughts are?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I can barely stand rollercoasters, and your asking me hop aboard a spaceshuttle rocketing towards the moon!

But if thier is a more safe, and less frighting way to go, sign me up.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No #ing way I would get on a spaceshuttle.

Hell I hate flying in regular planes.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but i think the post isnt if you would personally go to the moon..

if i am, then yeah id go for a couple days.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I wouldnt think twice about going to the moon if given the chance. I wouldnt think twice about just going into space at all. It would be something I dont think I could pass up.

Sidenote:

On Cnn last night (and I dont know if this was referenced here on the board) I heard that the US is beginning plans to go back. Or at least tossing around the idea. So send in your resume!
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm afraid of heights, but I'm in a generous mood and since it was Bush's idea I think we should send him an Cheney there first and real soon.

new topics

top topics

join