It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Drogba aint scared of owen threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba is not worried by new competition at Stamford Bridge as reports claim the big-spending Blues have stepped up their interest in Michael Owen.

Drogba has endured a fitful first season in The Premiership following his club record move from Marseille last summer.

The Ivory Coast international has scored 13 goals for The Blues but has also struggled with injuries and been guilty of several glaring misses for the team.

link

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Drogba has been unlucky with injuries. As soon as he found decent form he got injured and he is a much better striker than i first thought when he went to Chelsea. As for getting Owen, its possible and i don't see him as a threat to Drogba as they are two totally different types of strikers. If anything it may be Gudjohnson who might be left out...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
hehe.. i think when mourhino first went he said gudjohneson was his first choice.

drogba has came onto a game and is looking good now after a shady start while kezmen has started scoring.

i dont think owen is in the chelsea class, though, if he did move. him and drogba are different. i think this is just the press at it

join