It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Cresp - Jose doesnt want to sell me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

On-loan Milan striker Hernan Crespo has claimed that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho does not intend to sell him in the summer.

The Argentine is on a season-long loan with the Italian giants from Stamford Bridge and recently scored in both legs to help dump Manchester United out of Europe's premier competition.

That victory has left Crespo hungry for a crack at Chelsea, who he feels never gave him a fair chance during his time in West London.

link

TRD

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He got to play, hows that not a fair chance? He didn't seem to settle in, but if he does come back and finds form then thats a different matter. But do they still need him?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i think at all top clubs, you need 4 main strikers battling it out, and jose wanted to keep all four ages ago when he had mutu. and when he left, he never got him replaced. crespo would also be free to bring back, maybe if he has a good pre season with them, it could earn him the stay

TRD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
They paid a hell of a lot of money for him and i guess Roman wants to see some sort of return on his money. It all depends if Mourinho fancys him in the side or not to be honest and i guess they won't keep loaning him out...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i think this season, mourinho came in and made is mark, he wanted strikers and at the time, he thought, this season its best for crespo to go out and play regular, then i will be able to keep a track of him, when he returns lets see what happens.

i cant see chelsea loaning him out again either

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Milan are confident they can strike a deal with Chelsea for Hernan Crespo.

The Argentine striker is currently on a season-long loan at The Giuseppe Meazza and he has impressed.

Crespo showed his value in the recent UEFA Champions League clash with Manchester United where he scored the only goal in both legs.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Its sounds like they are trying to recoup as much as possible for him, what did they pay? Well over 20 million wasn't it? If they can get 12-14 for him i qould take it and cut the losses. It isn't as if Abromavich can't afford it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
crespo is playing so well for AC milan. Shevchenko is number 1. always will be but i think crespo is the 2nd choic there ahead of inzaghi and tomasson (he has dipped in form). i think milan will move for him. but chelsea do need this 4th striker. i think he aint top of the wanted list at the minute for chelsea

TRD

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hernan Crespo's situation should become a lot clearer by the end of next week, according to reports in Italy. The Argentine international endured a tough time at Chelsea, only managing to score ten times for the club. However, his loan move to Milan has revived his career and now Crespo is desperate to prolong his stay at San Siro.

LINK

TRD

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hernan Crespo is willing to take a pay cut in order to facilitate a permanent move from Chelsea to Milan. The Argentine striker has found his form once more since returning to Serie A on loan from The Blues, and is desperate to make the move permanent this summer.

LINK

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yer. he is on good form at milan, scored important goals against milan and hes tottaly transformed since chelsea

it sounds he pretty detirmed to stay where he is. i think just about every team in italy would want him.

in england. i dunno. its jut not his game i dont think

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Waste of money for Chelsea, they seemed to make a few rash signings when Roman first went there. Crespo and Veron....

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Chelsea striker Hernan Crespo will spend another season on loan to AC Milan, according to his agent.

Crespo enjoyed a successful year with Milan, scoring twice in the Champions League final defeat to Liverpool, after an unhappy time in London.

It was thought Milan would buy him but he will instead be loaned again

source

TRD

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'd loan him aswell, when Chelsea are most proberly paying most of his wages..

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yer, but this time around, hes supposed to be taking a pay cut and milan are paying for the wages.

is Roman getting tight lol

TRD

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well i would after paying 20+ million for him. They spent a huge amount on him and havn't had anything in return.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hehe. yer, i know what you mean. its just, last season they didnt bother.

i think the veron situation supposed to be getting sorted too

top topics

join