It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Chelsea - Barca showdown *plus after talk*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
hehe....yer, it was the only thing i could think off lol..

i dunno, barca where soo close to going through, if they had held out for just that extran 15 minutes. they would have had to have been disapointed

do you think belleti is the new cafu

TRD

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yeah he did look good Rynaldo, you can see why Barca are such a great side with Ronaldinhio and Deco. But they have some really good players all over the field. I think their only problem is that they have too many attacking and flair players and that leaves them a bit short at the back.. They might be able to score alot of goals but they will let in alot aswell..

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i think in fairness, chelsea where minus 2 of there best players. in drogba and robben, and bridge was missing too.

its big name players that will come back. so i dont think they where at full strength.

for barca though, i cant see them naming a better team with all there players availabe, apart from maybe marquez in for oleguer

this was the first time chelsea had conceded at home since november,

yip. i think although when its about playing football and knocking the ball about, barca are amazing, back in defense, they aint as strong, sivlinho and belleti where sooo far forward sometimes it was easy to exploit them. there whole midfield played just outside the chelsea box too at times lol

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i think i know what the fuss at the end is about.

when terry scored the header, from behind the goals. the camera shows carvalhno holding on to the keepers top

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join