It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Eidur Gudjohnsen arrested!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Chelsea striker Eidur Gudjohnsen has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving, it emerged today. The Icelandic striker was stopped in the early hours of Sunday morning on the southbound carriageway of the A3 near Esher in Surrey. Police officers stopped the 26-year-old's BMW because of the way it was being driven.

Gudjohnsen was breath-tested and arrested on suspicion of drink driving. He was taken to a police station in south London - where reports said he was given a second breath test and a blood test - before being bailed to return next month.

Sportinglife

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
maybe he was having a party as chelsea moved that step closer to the league title,

am suprised though as hes had a really good repuation of the field and you never hear of him being any bother

TRD

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think Chelsea have fined him 50 grand, so that doesn't look too good..

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I think Chelsea have fined him 50 grand, so that doesn't look too good..

thats likely to be 2 weeks wages or one weeks wages, he must be guilty, and i think mourinho is known to be pretty strict

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah but if he is found guilty he Mourinho might not stand for it and give him the boot. Arsenal did it with Pennant as some teams see it as real bad publicity and they don't need that. I don't think they will as he is a great striker, but they never stood by the russian ....i cant remember his name lol!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I don't think they will as he is a great striker, but they never stood by the russian ....i cant remember his name lol!

nor can you correctly remember his nationality
hehe.. lol..

yer, they where quick to get shot of him,

though, i dont see this incident being as bad as the bad publicty mutu got them

new topics

top topics

join