It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Kaladze in Chelsea link

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Milan are reportedly ready to offer Kakha Kaladze as a makeweight in their efforts to sign Hernan Crespo from Chelsea on a permanent basis. The reigning Serie A champions have begun negotiations with Chelsea about turning Crespo's season-long loan at San Siro into a permanent arrangement.

Crespo has flourished during the past couple of months after hitting peak fitness and he has established a fruitful partnership with Andrei Shevchenko. But The Blues' demands for a 10 million euros transfer fee for Crespo have prompted Milan to explore other avenues of keeping the hit-man in Italy. The current figure is more than Milan are willing to pay but they are aiming to tempt Chelsea into a deal which would see Kaladze heading to Stamford Bridge.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
yip, i think this is very likely, hes doing alrite there, and inzaghi seems to be injured all the time.

i wonder if the sign him, will they lose interest in gillardino, which could open the doors for chelsea,

kaladze is a good player, and could maybe challenge for the left back spot

TRD

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It will be interesting ot see if the get him, he is a good player and Crespo is surplus to requirements..

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yer, it sounds logical.

with babayaro leaving, he didnt get replaced, i think he still a defender short of how many he wants

kalazde can play anywhere in the back, so it gives him much more to offer in the defense..

i think milan would be happy to do this deal

new topics

top topics

join