It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Blues make Adriano enquiry

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The agent of Brazilian striker Adriano claims that Chelsea have enquired about the availability of the Internazionale star. Gilmar Rinaldi insists Blues supremo Roman Abramovich personally rang Inter counterpart Massimo Moratti to sound him out about a price for the South American.

Rinaldi added that Real Madrid were also definitely interested in the hit-man who turns 23 later this month. Although he is adamant Adriano is happy where he is, Rinaldi intimated that he could end up being prised from the Serie A giants by a multi-million pound offer.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i heard real are interested in him, and would follow roberto carlos and ronaldo to the bernabau, i think the report i read said hes got a long contract so he will cost alot of money.

hes a big powefull forward, and will score goals. i wonder with this specualtion, if kezman is safe at the bridge

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has cooled speculation linking the West London big spenders with a move for Adriano.

The prolific Brazilian has impressed again this term for Internazionale and reportedly tops Mourinho's wish list for the summer.

Both Mourinho and Roman Abramovich were in attendance at Stadio Olimpico on Saturday - with Adriano reportedly the subject of their observations.

link

new topics

join