It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Chelsea record losses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
after the huge spending and wages, its annouced how much they have lost

Premiership leaders Chelsea have unveiled record losses of £88 million for the year to June 30, 2004.

The pre-tax sum dwarfs the previous biggest of Leeds United's £49.5 million back in 2003.

Despite the results, chief executive Peter Kenyon has stated the club is treated like a business and is being steered in the right direction.

link

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
its hardly suprsiing

though, i think the big worry is, if roman loses interest, who will bail chelsea out as they will have so much money to pay players etc

TRD

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What do they expect? They spent over 100 million and imagine the wage bill.. Although their ticket price (i think) is the highest they would never be able to recoup the losses. Maybe in a year or so when things settle down they might just be able to break even with a few trophys under their belt.

Sir

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Anyone who might have thought they would have made a profit must be mad. Does it really matter? With the money Roman has Chelsea can keep going for ever lol!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
hehe. yip, i think its just the if (if he did leave) what state they would be in.

but with TRD saying about if the when trophies they could break even i think sounds good.

with chelsea saying record losss, am sure i read somewhere roman himself, is now worth more money and hes made money rather than lose it

new topics

top topics

join