It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Ronaldinho - 60million?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was just reading the newspaper and it says in their that Chelsea are going to make a 60million bid for Ronaldinhio.

Supposedly they have made contact and they will outbid any other side for him and up his wages from 3.5million a year to 10million...

That is just huge, a sick amount of money and it would be a record transfer if it does happen.

[Edited on 16/1/05 by TRD]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
woah! 60 million. though i doubt it would matter much to chelsea these days.

i wonder if this would be mr abrahmovic or mourhino signing. Roman for just to show his money just like the crespo, mutu, veron deals.

but talking of deals, i read kezman is going to be offered to spurs plus cash for defoe

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well we cant believe everything we read in the papers, but if they offer that much it may be too good to turn down.

Kezman for Defoe? I can't see that happening to be honest. Even if they offered alot of money aswell.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yer, i was just thinking of the what if.

its alot of money, but aint the hardest grafter kind of player. mourinho likes workers. would barcelona want him to go for that money.

i think money wont be the issue, it would come down too. if we sell him, can we become a better team, i aint sure they can at the minute

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
60 million is too much for any player, any sport. It ought to be against the law...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
60 million is too much for any player, any sport. It ought to be against the law...

Agreed, it's absolutely rediculous and I suspect BS. If it were to be true it shouldn't be allowed, when you think of how desperate for money people are in the world...it's just sickening.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
do you think a deal will ever top zidane's 45 million one?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
do you think a deal will ever top zidane's 45 million one?

Maybe when Chelsea or Madrid offer 50 million for Gerrard.

If it ever goes over 50 something must be done about it, it's just going to get rediculous and all the smaller clubs are going to die...

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
John if Abramovich has bought Liverpool and spent all that money would you say the same thing?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
you otta see it up here, there is supposed to be four more clubs nearly going into adminastration.

celtic and rangers are the two biggest teams and look at us in europe. we cant compete, and we are looking at deals in the thousands rather than millions

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
John if Abramovich has bought Liverpool and spent all that money would you say the same thing?

errr...hell no!

To be honest if we were going to spend that much on a player I'd still think it'd be rediculous.

[Edited on 17/1/05 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Barcelona star Ronaldinho has hit back at Jose Mourinho saying that he would not sign for Chelsea because he does not like his attitude.

Mourinho's outbursts this season have brought enjoyment and anger in equal measures as he continues his outspoken ways.

The Portuguese boss had insisted that he would not use Roman Abramovich's billions to sign Samba star Ronaldinho.

link

new topics

top topics

join