It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Chelsea star wants out!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hernan Crespo has reiterated his desire to join Milan on a permanent basis.

The Argentine striker is on a season-long loan from Chelsea at The Giuseppe Meazza and after a season of frustration at Stamford Bridge - he is beginning to find his scoring boots again.

Crespo bagged a hat-trick against Lecce on Thursday and he immediately admitted he wants to turn his move into a permanent one.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i dont think chelsea will mind if he wants to quit, they will prob accept there losses and wont ask for much either. shame it didnt work out for him here as i thought he was a awesome striker

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He is a great striker and seems like the forgotten man. I don't think Chelsea want him back but they paid a huge amount for him. I know it doesn't really matter to Abramovich but they will want to re-coup some of the money...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i think the same will happen with veron, they dont want him i feel. and want to punt him back to italy.

crespo suits the italy league, but here. played a few good games but it just wansnt destioned to work. at least he doing good in milan unlike mutu who was a nightmare at chelsea

Sir

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think they made a big mistake when they bought Crespo. It was like to say hey we can sign anyone for any amount.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i think that was the deal when they bought him, that was roman making name for himself buying huge signings and its like pocket money to him.

new topics

top topics

join