It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Mourinho rates Deco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
jose mourinho really rates his former player Deco, the brazilian who decided to play for portugal

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has admitted that he would love to have Deco in his squad, but claims he has players that compare favourably with the Barcelona schemer.

Deco was a key cog in the Porto wheel last term, as his imperious displays in the middle of the park helped the club lift the UEFA Champions League and domestic title.

Before Mourinho turned his back on Porto, Deco had already agreed to join Barcelona and the Brazilian-born star has adapted well to the pressures of life in Catalunya.

skysports.planetfootball.com...'s+Deco+admiration&channel=Spain

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i think he is a awesome player, hes tiny. but what a footballing brain, i think he made porto tick when he was there, and is doing well at barcelona.

i was suprised he didnt join chelsea. but they have duff, robben, cole, lampard. i think they have the attacking side. not sure they would have been able to accomadate him

TRD

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think he would have done well at Chelsea but at least they are not making signings just for the sake of it. Mourinho needs to build his squad and wittle out the driftwood...

join