It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Jarosik signs for Chelsea

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
CSKA Moscow midfielder Jiri Jarosik has admitted he is flattered to be linked with a move to Chelsea.

Chelsea are believed to be keen on signing the Czech Republic international on loan for the rest of the season.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is looking at making a foray into the transfer market after losing Scott Parker to long-term injury and has made a new midfielder his top priority.

Jarosik is thought to have impressed Mourinho when he came up against Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.

Jarosik revealed he was excited by the reported interest in him.

Skysports

[Edited on 6/1/05 by TRD]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
when they played rangers he looked real good tooo. this CSKA moscow are also bankrolled by billioniare Roman, so maybe it will be easy to do a deal.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well. they player has spoken and it sounds like he wants to join chelsea

[qoute]Czech star Jiri Jarosik wants to seal a move to Chelsea and he is now hoping Roman Abramovich prompts a deal to be done.

CSKA Moscow are not keen on losing one of their prized assets, but they are also owned by Chelsea supremo Roman Abramovich.

The Russian billionaire would obviously not be keen on upsetting CSKA, but Chelsea could very well push for a move to be done on Jarosik.

The 27-year-old, who joined CSKA in January 2003, is seemingly very keen on a move to Chelsea.

link

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
the player has flown in for talks

Czech midfielder Jiri Jarosik has flown to London to open talks over a possible move to Premiership leaders Chelsea.

The CSKA Moscow player left Monday, with his two agents Pavel Zika and Viktor Kolar, to meet with Blues manager Jose Mourinho and officials from the Stamford Bridge club on Tuesday.

Mourinho had stated his interest in adding a midfielder to his squad and has targeted the former Sparta Prague man after facing the 27-year-old when CSKA played Chelsea in the group stages of this season's UEFA Champions League.

Jarosik told the Czech News Agency of his delight at having the chance to sign for the West London club.

"I only know I'm supposed to have a personal talk with coach Mourinho," Jarosik said before boarding a plane to London.

"I can't say anymore at this time, but the interest of this kind of team would delight every player."

Jarosik's agent, Pavel Zika, expressed his optimism that talks can conclude in a deal being reached.

"I'm optimistic, but the negotiations will take place on Tuesday," said Zika.

"The opinion of the coach will play a great role."

The midfielder's other representative, Viktor Kolar, told Czech television that a six-month loan deal may be an option during the negotiations.

sky sports

TRD

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Jiri Jarosik's proposed move to Chelsea from CSKA Moscow is edging closer to completion.

The Czech midfielder looks set to put pen-to-paper on a loan deal, which will see him spend the rest of the season at Stamford Bridge.

The 27-year-old should be able to make his debut against S#horpe United in the FA Cup on Saturday.

Well it looks like they havn't been messing about and it looks like he is going to sign....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this must be the replacement for scott parker, and no doubt roman is doing his best to make it happen

TRD

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah they are rushing it through. I don't really know what he is like to be honest...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i think he is there star player to be honest. they bought some striker called wagner love for about 7 million too. but jarosik was the main guy who made the team tick

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Chelsea have completed the signing of Czech international Jiri Jarosik from CSKA Moscow.

The 27-year-old put pen-to-paper on a two-and-a-half year deal with The Blues on Thursday morning after completing all his medicals.

Chelsea have decided to push through a permanent deal after initially looking for a loan move.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yer, noticed this, not a loan, any idea on how much he has cost them? not too bad to do business when the chairman owns both teams

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I havn't come across an article on how much he was.

I will be waiting to see him play as i don't really know what he is like, but i guess he must be pretty useful..

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
yer, i think this is cos of scott parker injury, and if it gonna be a 2 year deal and a half. i cant see parker staying

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe Parker will go before the new season starts.

Shame really i think Parker is a very good player...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
yer, when parker gets injury free, how is he going to get ahead of this guy. shame he is injured as no1 will want to take a injured player. mourinho must have thought jarosik is worth more than a loan deal.

for the price, according to a report in a paper i read, it said he cost 3 million

new topics

top topics

join