It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit and Run Burger Rage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

A McDonald's customer who flew into a violent rage when she was denied mayonnaise on her cheeseburger got 10 years in prison today for running over the restaurant's manager.

www.chron.com...

It doesn't seem like anything would have satisfied this woman.

Nolan's attorney, Troy Wilson, said his client simply panicked.

She was either really pissed-off or crazy. I don't think minimum wage is worth this crap.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow people must really love thier cheeseburgers.
Why would she be denied?
I always get what I want at Macdonalds.
Man you can go around that drivethrough like 80 times saying that misplaced your burger and you can get like 50 free burgers.
Not that I do that

Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I wonder if she was sexy.

One things for sure, she'll remember the mayonnaise next time.

Wait, that was mean. I'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I work in the restaurant biz as a bartender and cook.

People do get irate when they are hungry.

Sundays are truely the worst, as people spend an hour in church then come in and take it out on us.

People get crazy when they are hungry or having Alcoholic withdrals.

Usually you just give them their fix and they snap out of it.

If the abuse continues, well, we have our ways of having the last laugh!

Think about it

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is that how #ing fat and gluttonous we've become in this country? People running over people over some goddamn mayo, thats the height of civilization?

although, it is funny

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This amuses me, in a Caesar-ish sort of way. Hmmm... where's that lovely intern that was serving me grapes...?

DE

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah read this already on CNN.

Weird story.

I have seen people like this before, they are selfish and want things their way and they throw around their weight (figuratively and literally at times too!), in order to get it.

I have a feeling that this person has done this before and got away with it and it is just business as ususal. Hopefully there is lessons in this story for many people.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Wow people must really love thier cheeseburgers.
Why would she be denied?
I always get what I want at Macdonalds.
Man you can go around that drivethrough like 80 times saying that misplaced your burger and you can get like 50 free burgers.
Not that I do that

Deep

Good!

Here's some more:
(need a cpl friends)
Go to any fast food joint with a drive thru. Order, for example, 3 Big mac's, 3 large fries and three cokes. Drive off, park and eat. Go back to McDonalds 1/2 hour later. Tell them you were shorted 1 Big Mac, and you want to talk to the manager. 99% of the time, the employee will give a Big Mac, without gooing thru the trouble of getting the manager. Next, go to BK, do the same thing. Then White Castle, Taco Bell, and so on.

One More: Go out to a restaraunt with a few friends. Make sure there is a pay phone in the lobby.Order, eat, and relax a bit. Wait for the check to come. Have your friends leave 1 by one, every 5 minutes or so.
You're the last one at the table. The waiter/waitress is getting rather suspicious, watching you. Grab the check, adn leave a tip. Go to the cashier, hand her a twenty, and say you need change for the phone. Waitress still watching you. The cashier/hostess hands you back some bills and change. Waitress sees transaction, and is relieved. You head towards lobby, and eventually out door.

FOR REFERENCE ONLY: HOW NOT TO BE SCAMMED

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

A McDonald's customer who flew into a violent rage when she was denied mayonnaise on her cheeseburger got 10 years in prison today for running over the restaurant's manager.

www.chron.com...

It doesn't seem like anything would have satisfied this woman.

Nolan's attorney, Troy Wilson, said his client simply panicked.

She was either really pissed-off or crazy. I don't think minimum wage is worth this crap.

I guess she's NOT -"Lovin' It"?

(just in case you didn't know, "I'm Lovin' It" is McDonald's latest insult to intelligence by way of advertising slogans)

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by exdog]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LMAO...well sort of . Never like to anybody get hurt. But I have wanted to jump thru the drive thru window and strangle the idiot working there,many times. Try ordering something that is not a combo meal. Or a combination of both. Like...could I have a #1 with a coke, and a cheeseburger with extra pickles and a sprite. They will screw that simple order up 80% of the time. And they still get paid.

top topics

join