It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Parker injured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a bad blow for the footballer Scott Parker happened. he is injured and i think this will ruin his chances of a loan deal to another club

"The midfielder was examined straight after Saturday's win over Norwich in which he came on as a substitute after 76 minutes. An x-ray showed he had suffered a broken metatarsal bone in his foot.

"The damage was sustained when Parker advanced into the Norwich penalty area towards the end of the game. A likely date for his return is not yet known."

link

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I bet he regrets the day he ever moved now. :smug:
He's a decent player though, but will never get in that Chelsea side unless they get some really bad injuries there.

TRD

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How gutted are they, it was looking like he was on the move in January, wether it was on loan or a straight sale.

He won't be going anywhere now and out of the frame for that long he wont have no chance of getting in the side now. There will be a good chance now he will go when the season ends.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yer, his chance of a get away seems to have been cursed. no1 will want him if hes injured. and it will make it even harder for him to get into the team again.

end of season, unless he does something really special i think its bye byes to him. mourhino kept good faith in kezman though, might do the same with parker.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
hes injured again

Scott Parker will not be able to return to action for Chelsea until April.

The England midfielder broke a bone in his foot in last month's 4-0 win over Norwich at Stamford Bridge.

Parker had only just come on as a substitute and he bravely tried to battle on in a bid to impress Jose Mourinho.

new topics

top topics

join